Tri color Acro

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by Kmooresf, Feb 7, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Kmooresf

Kmooresf Supporting Member

This is a small frag.........approx 1/2" plug..........approx 3/4" -1" tall. Standard DBTC rules apply.
    This started as two very small tips that I accidentally broke off the mother colony. They have encrusted into 1 small healthy frag.

***** Disclaimer****** I have dealt with red bugs over the past few months. treated the tank multiple times and no sign of them in weeks, but ya never know. Also dealing with monti eating nudi's. I highly recommend dipping. Thx.

[​IMG]

The mother colony
    [​IMG]

2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I love this acro! Already ave it, but just wanted to say, nice dbtc kris, way to go!

3. Kmooresf

Thanks Mike. Looks like I need to give it some more time to confirm I have eradicated the critters. Very understandable. I'll keep em growing. ;)

4. denzil

denzil Webmaster

How's the tank coming along, Kris? Having any red bug issues still? Either way, I'd like to have a frag! :)

5. Kmooresf

Hey Denzil. I haven't seen a pest........red bug or otherwise since the begining of the year. Knock on wood!! :~ Lets hope it stays that way.

I can cut you a frag of this...........Will need a couple weeks to let it heal. I'll get back to ya.

6. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Very cool, take your time! Any plans on doing the Kessil or East Bay Tour? Maybe that will be enough time for it to heal?