got ethical husbandry?

Tunze 6000 for 29G tank

Way too much flow. You can check the RC Tunze forum for more info. I recall someone asking a few months ago, and Roger said no-go.

Wow, what are you trying to blast? You're going to have corals flying out of the tank. lol

Why not throw one of your Seios into the tank and put the tunze in your large tank?

kekeke... I was gonna hook it up to the controller and slow it down as much as I could. I don't know how powerful this thing is because I haven't get it from the group buy yet.
I have a close loop setup but the SWQD I bought is broken and my wife doesn't let me buy the super squirt :( ...
Seio can't produce radom flow... suck ...

Yeah.. If I can't get the flow down to what I want, I guess I have to stick with the Seio until I save enough $$ for the SS .. :D

So who said we can't use the 6000 pump in a 29G???

I hook it up for couple days already and it works great :D .... Thinking about hooking up one more to test :D :D

kekeke..

If you adjust the power down to the minimum, it's not that much flow. I set it to the lowest setting on the pump and the controller. Not that much flow...

I have no problem blasting over to your tank since most of my are brown :D ... hook me up with some of those Yuma and they are yours :)

Or you can just leave it on full blast and see how well corals grow floating around the tank! hehe You'll just need another tunze on the other side so the coral never hits any glass. :D

Not sure. My SCWD is busted now. Reason for jumpin in with that GB. I'll see how it turns out. Interested in some Tunzes, but I think it'll turn my tank into sand soup.

Nah don't use the Tunze.. Get a good external pump (1500-2000GPH) do close loop. Much better... Tunze pump is way to big (size) for 30G. I use it because my 29G is not really a display tank and I just want to test to see how powerful it is.. :D .. I will use the SS from the group buy for my 29G.. after that I will move the Tunze to my 100G.

Back