Reef nutrition

Tunze 6025 MOD??

Thanks guys... Found the thread.... I need to find the front cap now.. Hopefully it's around somewhere..
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1025361

Yike... I did the mod today and got a bad sand storm. I ordered a sureflow kit with a MJ600. Doesn't look like I will need it...

Too good.. I'm having a hard time locate a spot for it now. I'm wondering if I cut the front short, would that make the flow wider?? It has no problem pushing the water 36" across. I point it all the way up and still have sand storm..

rofl, didn't see your post about tunzes. i modded mines only half shroud and it was wayyy too much flow. i'm currently running k2, k3 and its too much flow imo.

seriously.. i seen some ppl really mod their tunzes! crazy-

dude, the new macros came in. i planted em in the sandbed already. hopefully it grow out by the bar swap. i'll bring ya some for your tank :) its a mini version of the shaving brush macro.

I beliece you cut away some plastic on the inside of the shroud? Looking at the pictures on the RC link and if you did cut out that inside cylinder completely you could maybe find a plastic ring or maybe a piece of a PVC pipe (I don't know how big that shroud is) and glue that in?

Back