Cali Kid Corals

Turqoise Zoa

your right CitS, very fast grower, easily doubled scince i got them from you. So ive got a 3'rd generation frag to be added back into the DBTC program. Only hitch is, you have to pick up at the next BAR meeting. I have these down low under 250 watt 20K Reefoptics and med flow. Ian's orriginal rules apply.

BTW Ian, that agent orange acan also has doubled in size, and LOVES to eat in the morning!!!

[quote author=jkreefer link=topic=1965.msg24628#msg24628 date=1190168330]
your right CitS, very fast grower, easily doubled scince i got them from you. So ive got a 3'rd generation frag to be added back into the DBTC program. Only hitch is, you have to pick up at the next BAR meeting. I have these down low under 250 watt 20K Reefoptics and med flow. Ian's orriginal rules apply.

BTW Ian, that agent orange acan also has doubled in size, and LOVES to eat in the morning!!!
[/quote]

I'd love to take you up on that, I shouldn't have a problem making the next (my first) meeting.

Cool thanks. I'll let you know right away if something comes up.

[quote author=jkreefer link=topic=1965.msg24639#msg24639 date=1190208888]
OK Levi, I'll bring to the next meeting
[/quote]

Sorry about that :) Thanks again.

[quote author=jkreefer link=topic=1965.msg25746#msg25746 date=1192392590]
They look good Levi. It's Jeff by the way. Jeremy is the one you got the milli from (Tuberider)
[/quote]

Well my 6 polyps have already mulitplied to 12 I can have it ready for the BBQ (or maybe the BOD meeting if I can make it, it's iffy at this point). Yep, it's doubled in a month!

Any takers?

I'll be making a brief appearance at the BBQ but I'm not sure if I'll be making the mtg on the 8th. Do you plan on attending the BBQ? I'll have a half dozen polyps once I spit the frag I was given.

6 polyps given to Reefer_Addickt.

Just a heads up, I've seen my eating shrimp that blow their way so I try and spot feed them from time to time.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=1965.msg29640#msg29640 date=1200006245]
Ill take a frag if thats cool.

Thanks!
[/quote]
I have 1 that is 2 large polyps with 4 small polyps that I can bring to the BOD meeting this weekend if you are going to be there. lmk

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=1965.msg29644#msg29644 date=1200007960]
Unfortunately, I will be preparing for a business trip that day so I will be unable to attend. Where in the bay area are you?
[/quote]

I'm in Pittsburg. I am more than happy to hang onto it if you'd like or I can give it to someone at the meeting that lives closer to you.

Back