Two Softies up for grabs! Big and very healthy!!

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by under_water_ninja, Aug 8, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. I have to soft corals that I would like to donate into the program. They are both big and very healthy. They are the ones on the left and right side of the tank pic!!! I can bring them to the swap tomorrow if someone wants them!!!

2. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I would love one, but I am not going to the swap. Where are you located ?

3. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Ooo, those are toadstools if I am correct. I would love to add those to my parents tank! I'll be at the swap!

4. OK 1 for Dyngoe.

I am located in Oakland!!

Dyngoe, I will see you at the swap!
    pm me!

5. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

newreefnut,
    They kind of look like leather fingers to me? If they are toadstools I can pass to the next person since I already have one :D

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I concur on them being finger leather... "Devils Hand"!!

7. Elite

Elite Guest

Something that big you can frag into many pieces ;) ..

8. Yes I know!!!! I have split them like 4 times!!!! I just want to make room for other stuff!!!! Joyce, They are finger leathers!!!! Do you still want one!!! i will be leaving soon so let me know!!!! Thanks!

9. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Thanks. Sorry for not getting back to you - I did not go the swap yesterday. Not sure when I can pick up so if someone else wants it, I can wait.

10. Joyce. Its your if you still want it. I am in Oakland, and I am always available during the day. Let me know when is good for you. Maybe you can pm me. Thanks!