Tyree AE Pink Sandollar Monti

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by Radiolunatic, Dec 9, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

I have one frag of Sandollar Monti for DBTC.
    Standard DBTC rule apply.
    I can bring this to the meeting Dec 12, 2009 otherwise pick up at my house in Richmond, CA.

Just for fun, since my job required me to fly a lot. Please let me know your favorite airlines.

Roy

2. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

Hey ... long time not hearing or meeting you ....
    How is your tank?

Aircon Airways is out of my boundary ..... :)

3. jussmeac

jussmeac Guest

singapore airlines

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Southwest with their no BS attitude for fat passengers or extra luggage :D

5. the tank coming along great.finally settle down.my tank need a little more time before i add more lives stock.:)

lapsan

6. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Air France for my money.

I can pick up the sand dollar monti at the December meeting, if it is still available.

7. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

I love montis!
    Alaskan.
    Fond memories of nonstop SFO to Cabo San Lucas.

8. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Valujet!

The singer in my band worked for them and worked on the 592 route that crashed, if she hadn't been delayed on another route she'd be dead :D

9. screebo

screebo Guest

Montis-R-Us :bigsmile:
    #7?

I like flying Singapore Airlines to the Tropics

10. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

OK ....
    Internationally, I like All Nippon Airlines as my first choice. My second choice is actually Singapore Airlines. Actually Singapore used to be my no. 1, but I use more ANA now than Singapore. Both has good foods and good looking stewardees. :)
    So two people hit Singapore Airlines and Jussmeac hit it first. I will see if I can make a second frag. Will both of you be in the meeting this coming Saturday?

Domestically, even though I used a lot of United (due to the milleage), so far my favorite is Jet Blue. Nothing like having 36 channel Direct TV in front of you while you enjoy their so called Blue Chips.

11. screebo

screebo Guest

I'll be there EARLY :party:

12. sfsuphysics

Come on! No love for Southwest? :D

13. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

Hey ... they have a good honey roasted peanut though ... :)
    For some reason, I prefer assigned seat. Otherwise you have to be quick to check in online or you will end up in the middle seat. That is the only complaint. :)

14. sfsuphysics

Yeah I can see that, plus if you do check in early you get pissed at hell at everyone who gets "assisted seating" like the person with a broken leg, or the group of 12 that has 1 god damn kid with them and they take all the good seats!

15. Damn now u mention good looking stewardee.will if that the case,Thai airline :)

lapsan

16. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

I flew Thai only once a while back, I do not recall. I think still nothing in compare with SQ. I heard many story how you can be SQ stewardees which you will get sued in US if you implemented that.
    Beyond their look, service is my biggest concern. I refuse to fly United for international flight. Can you imagine being serviced by US flight attendants for 12 hours or so flight?
    I live in my suitcase 6 months out of a year, so believe me, I have experience many nightmares flying with United.

17. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Already have the coral but FWIW, Virgin America is really nice. Especially for those cross the country flights. I would take it every day and twice on Saturday over Southwest.

18. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

Yes, I heard about that. I need to try that one soon. I think I will try in March.

19. Crabby

Crabby Guest

Air New Zealand - but you have to fly to New Zealand. Fantastic service, excellent wines and lambswool rubdowns.