Kessil

Tyree Blood Red Echino and Limus' orange Echino

Oh! is that you shutiny? sorry, I didn't recognize it was you --- you change you handler name.

I can pick it up at Ming's store then. 2pm right?

Thank you.

So is this right for tracking the transactions?

Tyree Blood Red Echino patchin
Limus' orange Echino Radiolunatic
Tyree Blood Red Echino xinumaster
Limus' orange Echino northbay-reefer
Red lava Echino Mr. Ugly

[quote author=limu link=topic=3035.msg33166#msg33166 date=1202937836]
Great thanks Norman! This Sat 2PM, see you.
[/quote]

Ok, sounds good!

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=3035.msg33274#msg33274 date=1202948459]Norman will you be at the MARS swap ? cuz I'll be there hint hint :D :D
[/quote]

I'll go to the MARS swap if I can carpool with someone. I hate to drive out there.

[quote author=Radiolunatic link=topic=3035.msg33284#msg33284 date=1202950503]
Norman, I will try to make it, but I have to help a friend moving. So if I could not make it, will you get it for me?
[/quote]

Yep, no problem Roy.

:D

Thanks for the red Echino. Looks great under the lights. Does anyone have any suggestions on placement in my tank? 175 MH in a 20 in deep tank

Steve, enchino is actually low light coral. Just start from the bottom up. Actually all of my chalices are in the bottom of my tank. Obviously the best advice will come from the original owner, Shutin, as how she place it.
The red one might be one of Tyree LE called Echinophyllia sp. Brick Red. Shutin probably can confirm this. If that the case you can go to Tyree web site for the history, placement, etc.

BTW, Shutin, thanks for the Limus Orange. It was nice to meet with you for the first time too.

You welcome every one, it was a nice day being out.

Nice meeting every one, and hope the frags do well for you. The red brick is what Tyree called, I think.
These two clonies stay at the bottom of my tank, may be 7 foot from lights. SO, you can put them any where.

Radio, the Limu orange is a very tempermental coarl.
So it may take a while for it to colored back up. What was you friend's name? The one got that deep water A. suharasoni frag for you?
Take care

Shu Tin, thanks for the chalice frags. They are a great addition to the program.

Steve, Shu Tin's first post says low light.

Tom, I'll bring you the orange one on the 1st.

Great, Norm. When is the next meeting? By the way, sorry I had to rush out of there yesterday. I had two pairs of blue stripes in the car and wanted to get them home before they get Brook.

Back