Tyree LE Favia matthai - pink and violet

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Mr. Ugly, Feb 17, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Sweet Bryan. See you in Dec!

2. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

WOW..nice frags..

3. TimTen

TimTen Guest

I also recieved a frag of this from Norm. I have a single eye frag to add to the chain. The color is simular to
    Brian's. To recieve you must meet the following requirements.
    -Be at the Dec BAR meeting
    -Be good with small LPS frags
    -Have a Tank Journal in this forum
    -Lastly answer this, "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

4. Unladen swallows have an airspeed velocity of about 10 meters per second. Some species, however, can achieve velocities of 15 meters per second.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

African or European?

6. TimTen

TimTen Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5283.msg66641#msg66641 date=1228162399]
    African or European?
    [/quote]

Correct, Are you already recieving a frag? If so I'll have to come up with another question, Newreef you should rent the Holy Grail this weekend, great great movie.

7. Not of this.

8. TimTen

TimTen Guest

Gave Frag to NewReefNut at the Dec Meeting.

9. Hey Tim! Unfortunately I lost this guy with my power loss!!! Sucks, that thing was sweet as well as the other corals I got from you. I didnt forget about you watermelon favia either! I will bring it to the swap for you. Where do you live?

10. TimTen

TimTen Guest

Oh no, I was hoping this little guy made it. I will hope to have a frag available for the Frag swap. My frag has 3 eye's and is starting to turn a darker color. I live in Alameda

11. I am in Oakland. If I get a dremel soon I will make you a frag of that favia and you could pick it up! Unless you have one?

12. I actually thought he was going to make it. He was the last survivor. I awoke this morning to find that he didnt make it.

13. TimTen

TimTen Guest

Sure sounds like the coral gods are upset this weekend. I have a dremel, I think people will be fragging at the Jan BOD meeting if you want to do it then.

14. Hey Tim, check out this guy now! Brought him back from the dead!!!! I think it might be a tad bit bigger then when I got it from you. This guy is the only piece that made it through the Big Chill when my power went out!

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm274/colbyone1/DSC02169.jpg[/img]

15. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

The colors of this guy are finally starting to look like they are supposed to. Figured I would post an update.

[​IMG]

Are any of the gen 3's of this thing looking anything like it? I have mine mid tank under a slight shelf with 400W Radiums

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Mine isn't coloring up yet. It still is a bit faded from when I got it but I think it will come through. I'll get a picture posted when my lights come on in a few hours.

17. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

from 2 mouths to many, but not much in the way of pink
    [​IMG]

18. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I should be able to cut out a few mouths for people with the bansaw.
    Pickup would be at the swap :)

19. Eight

Eight Guest

I'd like one of these if you have one. :)

20. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

This is one of the coral that I lost during a tank move a couple year ago. If you have any frag left, I would like to get it back. No rush tough, but put me on the list. Thanks.