Our mission

Tyree LE Favia matthai - pink and violet

I also recieved a frag of this from Norm. I have a single eye frag to add to the chain. The color is simular to
Brian's. To recieve you must meet the following requirements.
-Be at the Dec BAR meeting
-Be good with small LPS frags
-Have a Tank Journal in this forum
-Lastly answer this, "What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Unladen swallows have an airspeed velocity of about 10 meters per second. Some species, however, can achieve velocities of 15 meters per second.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5283.msg66641#msg66641 date=1228162399]
African or European?
[/quote]

Correct, Are you already recieving a frag? If so I'll have to come up with another question, Newreef you should rent the Holy Grail this weekend, great great movie.

Hey Tim! Unfortunately I lost this guy with my power loss!!! Sucks, that thing was sweet as well as the other corals I got from you. I didnt forget about you watermelon favia either! I will bring it to the swap for you. Where do you live?

Oh no, I was hoping this little guy made it. I will hope to have a frag available for the Frag swap. My frag has 3 eye's and is starting to turn a darker color. I live in Alameda

Sure sounds like the coral gods are upset this weekend. I have a dremel, I think people will be fragging at the Jan BOD meeting if you want to do it then.

Hey Tim, check out this guy now! Brought him back from the dead!!!! I think it might be a tad bit bigger then when I got it from you. This guy is the only piece that made it through the Big Chill when my power went out!

DSC02169.jpg

The colors of this guy are finally starting to look like they are supposed to. Figured I would post an update.

FaviaMatthai106.jpg

Are any of the gen 3's of this thing looking anything like it? I have mine mid tank under a slight shelf with 400W Radiums

Mine isn't coloring up yet. It still is a bit faded from when I got it but I think it will come through. I'll get a picture posted when my lights come on in a few hours.

This is one of the coral that I lost during a tank move a couple year ago. If you have any frag left, I would like to get it back. No rush tough, but put me on the list. Thanks.

Back