Cali Kid Corals

Tyree UNdata

I have two good sizes frags of the original undata. They are on plugs in my frag rack and have already healed over.

DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with SPS
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.

Prefer pickup in Milpitas.

Since I love to travel, pick your favorite travel destination....

I'm down to play. And my favorite place to travel to is San Diego cause:
1) I'm broke and can't afford to travel outside of CA
2) It's a heck of a lot sunnier than it is up here
3) Beaches during the day and Gaslamp district at night (you'll know why if you've ever been there).

Otakuthugster said:
I'm down to play. And my favorite place to travel to is San Diego cause:
1) I'm broke and can't afford to travel outside of CA
2) It's a heck of a lot sunnier than it is up here
3) Beaches during the day and Gaslamp district at night (you'll know why if you've ever been there).
And that's exactly where I'll be next month!

Been wanting a true undata so I'll play as well. I meet the criteria and to answer your question, my favorite place to travel for ultimate relaxation and to escape the daily rat race would be Hawaii. But if I wanted to snowboard, it would be Colorado since the snow is so good and the mountains are so big. But if ever makes it to the Rose Bowl, Pasadena easily shoots up to the top of the list bar none!

Dick's Last Resort Gomer, Chicken Fried Chicken on the dinner menu, go get it! unless you happen to be a vegetarian, then I can't help you.

I like to try a frag too. My favorite travel place is Tahiti, especially the island Huahine. Didn't like Bora bora at all, too commercialized.

Erick said:
Dick's Last Resort Gomer, Chicken Fried Chicken on the dinner menu, go get it! unless you happen to be a vegetarian, then I can't help you.

Ah man, I love Dick's Last Resort. If they paid enough, that would be my dream job, talking -ish to a bunch of drunk customers. Still gotta try Chicken Fried Chicken, tho'. My arteries are clogging just thinking of the fat content.

Bali, Indonesia.
Must go and dive or snorkel the lei side of the island.
The Indonesians are super nice and the dollar is strong there.
Lots of Australian tourists go there so most speak English.
Would love shot at a frag.
Happy travels.

Elite said:
The only place I really want to go is Vietnam.. Haven't been back there for 9 years now :( ..

I'd love to go there and surrounding countries.

Back