Unique Corals order this week

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by bluprntguy, Nov 16, 2014.

1. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

I am placing a Unique Corals order this week and figured I'd see if anyone else wanted to get anything since I'm almost at the free shipping level. Leave a message here or shoot me a PM if you want to add anything. I'm in SF, and you would need to pick anything up before thanksgiving.

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

I might be interested. Will let you know if im interested by tuesday night.

3. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

I might be interested too, maybe we wait to see if they have any black sale?

4. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

I need some clean-up crew this week, so I'm wanting to order soon.

5. Mark SF

Mark SF Supporting Member

I love their stuff, and have ordered from them in the past, and their guarantee for corals is the best in the business, but be cautious with the sales!

They recently had a 15% off sale and bumped all the prices on the corals by 15%...or at least the corals that I had on my wish list. For example, the hammer coral was $198.00, the flash sale came for a few days and they bumped it to $228.00. I just checked, the sale was off, it is back to $198.00.

If you spend over $250.00 you get free shipping and 10% off, which is actually a better deal than the "sale" they had recently. Just some food for thought.

I still highly recommend that you support them as they are doing it right (as far as coral shipments go) in my opinion.

-Mark

6. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Since i plan on buying corals elsewhere, i cant participate in this group buy. Will definitely try next time, UC always has one lil thing I want.

7. Nav

Phillip, I'm going to pass this time... wanna wait and see if there are any good BF deals. Thx

8. Nav