Jestersix

Unknown Green Monti

Not sure what this monti is called but I have a few frags of this available. These are a little browned out due to shading from light but when it's colored up, it has a bright green base with brown polyps.

Standard rules apply:
1. Must be a BAR member
2. Must give back two frags back before selling or trading
3. Must put me at the top of the list if I lose my colony

Unknownmonti.jpg

Great haul, guys. I acquired a piece of most unusual Irish Green monti much like that a year ago. It's a bit different than this one. Green is very cool!

Sweet. Thanks Durwin. I will be in the City on Tuesday afternoon. Perhaps we can meet then. I will PM you on Monday to arrange. Thanks again.

Wow - Didn't realize I had this guy for a year. I had 6 frags at one point ready to go but my po4 fiasco claimed a majority of them along with a bunch of other stuff in my poor tank. 2 made it and are available. Pick up in SF. Please be willing to update your frag, even if it's dead at some point. DBTC is worthless without participants who update.

Pretty sure it's a m. spongodes

Mine didn't make the 2 moves I made within 2 months. It accidently fell into a big lobo during one move, and I didn't notice for 2 days. It was one of the cooler looking monti's I've had.

Back