Neptune Aquatics

**Updated**Unknown Acro (Possibly Steve Elias?)

Dyngoe

Supporting Member
Hey All,

My previous post had 13 different corals to choose from. That was too confusing. So, I trimmed it down to just one. I don't know what kind of stag this is, it looks like Steve Elias but without the nice polyps. I like it, it has a beautiful blue color and grows like a weed. Standard DBTC...etc...
Here's a pic:
608_25_06_08_4_03_22.jpg

Matt,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Let me know if you need any help what so ever.
I would love some deep red zoos (12) if you still have some. Let me know when you need help. Seriously.
Steve

Hey Matt,
Glad to hear you're moving somewhere (more) permanent.
I'm interested in the below, and I list a bunch b/c I know you've had some trouble fidning takers and need it done by Saturday. So please edit me accordingly. I'll try to bring my hood to show off too.
I can make it tonight only; will that work for you? If not, is Ben coming? I've been his coral mule before; I figure he could pick up some for me. :)

Here's what I'm interested in:

4. Orange Zoos (I call these Bam-Bams without any lineage)
8. Eagle Eyes
9. Pink Zoos
10. Tubbs Blue Zoos
11. Small Dark red skirt zoos with blue mouth (Pretty cool since they are the mini style of zoos)
12. Deep red Zoos (I call these triple red because they are a deep red and gorgeous under actinics)
13. AOG Zoos

A lot, I know. Zoas are my favorite coral.
Like I said, edit away.

tb

P.S. Do you still have those purple cloves?

hey matt.....

good to hear you are going to get a more permenant palce....
if you need to "unload" any corals on a newbie, I'll put myself up for sacrifice. I am in SJ, so whatever is closest I can do..
also if you need help moving or anything I'll help...
Beau

Back