Upgrade Sale- tanks, light, skimmer, pump (located in SF)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by georgec, May 3, 2014.

1. georgec

georgec Guest

Hi all, finally finished my upgrade and thought I'd try to clear out some items from my old tank, as well as stuff that's been sitting around the garage. Located in SF. Tanks and stand are free, but you need to pick up this week or they're going out on the curb on trash day.

$50: 150W PFO HQI Metal Halide and Ballast
    In good shape.

[​IMG]
    $20: AquaC Remora HOB Skimmer with Surface Skimmer
    This is missing the O-ring for adjusting the skimmer cup. However, I just used a rubber band instead. No pump.

[​IMG]

$25: Medical Peristaltic Pump
    I used to use this for top-off water in the past. I have some tubing sets to go with it. Doesn't work for kalk because when there's some sort of occlusion sensor that stops the pump if the dripper gets hazed up.

[​IMG]

Free: 29 Gallon Acrylic Tank (30"X12" foot print)
    Need cleaning. Good for use as a sump. Has a hole drilled for a bulkhead about 4 inches from the top. You can patch it easily with acrylic.

[​IMG]

Free: 10 gallon tank
    This was my old sump. It has 2 baffles in the middle held in place with silicone.

[​IMG]

Free: Stand
    Your basic plywood box. Holds a 30" X 12 " tank.
    [​IMG]

$5: T5 End Caps
    I think I have 8 of these laying around and won't be using them. There's a bunch of wire that's attached to them also.

2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

If be interested in the 10 gal and the overflow part of the skimmer. Only if you can sell the skimmer tho. I would canablize it for the overflow box...

3. georgec

georgec Guest

Mike

I've got someone interested in both that pm'd before I saw your reply. I'll let you know if it falls through.

George

4. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Cool, no worries. Good luck!

5. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

I could use that sump! Currently using a 30g glass tank with a sterlite storage container in it. PMing..

V

6. georgec

georgec Guest

Update: The 29 acrylic, 10 gallon, and stand are gone.