Cali Kid Corals

Used stuff

Zero Gravitas

Supporting Member
This guy is selling four MP 40s on craig’s list, I talked to him and he wanted 225 a piece, but if someone wants to buy all four I’d buy one for somewhere under 200… Says he used them for a year and a half and that he has three extra wet sides to go with the four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Asking him now how much he would sell all four pumps with replacement parts for.

OK,I got a quick response, he says 975.

Lol, which is more than 225 a piece... sent another message. Awaiting response. I guess he’s charging extra for the replacement parts.

Yes, he has an assortment of replacement parts.

Last edited:
I'm interested if they're "Quiet Drive's" & the extra wet sides. Let me know what you get him down to, I'll take the other 2-3 for the right price.

It's the haggle price with someone who's firm... I used to do that with people at the farmer's market.
Them: How much is this melon
Me: 4 bucks
Them: How about 3 bucks? (note: This was at 9am, when the market just opened)
Me: I'll do 2 for 10.
*disgruntled Filipino woman walks away* (@Serramonte)

I can probably get him down to 950, I would take one without a new wet side for 200. So that’s 250 apiece with a new wet side to go with each, and he has some other spare parts as well which I could find out about. They are the model right before QT. Says they all work great in original boxes and all operate quietly. It’s in Livermore.

Ben 415-305-5547

It's the haggle price with someone who's firm... I used to do that with people at the farmer's market.
Them: How much is this melon
Me: 4 bucks
Them: How about 3 bucks? (note: This was at 9am, when the market just opened)
Me: I'll do 2 for 10.
*disgruntled Filipino woman walks away* (@Serramonte)
I feel you there. I'm not big on haggling. Trying to sell a motorcycle at the moment. I made t clear I'm firm on price so every low offer increases their price by $10

Even 200 was a bit of a stretch for me financially. I’ll get one of those Jebao wave makers for 50 bucks and deal With the aesthetic implications.

Back