Vacation impulse buys

Discussion in 'Photography' started by travis furia, Jun 27, 2016.

1. travis furia

travis furia Guest

On my way home from Idaho we stopped at the fish store in Sacramento called your reef store and picked up a few awesome pieces and a few pieces in not sure why I bought. But in the send great store huge selection of coral. Great prices ( cant go wrong with $5 frags)and hours of fun. While the girl friend was out with her friends I went to the fish store and spent about 4-5 hours there. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Omg 4 hours in Your Reef? Lol thats a long time! When I first started I probly spent like 2 hours max

Did you talk to John the owner of Your Reef? Hes a nice guy fun to talk to.

Your Reef was the one that discovered "Your Reef Peachy Blues"
    image.jpg

You also shoulda stopped by Aqua Works. They had some really nice zoas last time i went.

3. travis furia

travis furia Guest

U gata look through everything. To make sure you didn't miss anything. Everyone knows the best corals r hidden in the back or have fallen under the rack.

4. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Ain't nothing wrong with that. If I'm in Sac I'll check them out

travis furia likes this.
  5. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Cool buys and good to hear! I will be in that area for a family reunion towards the end of the month, I look forward to checking it out :)

travis furia likes this.
  6. travis furia

travis furia Guest

I would definitely recommend checking them out and picking there brains. Lighting wasn't as good as if like. When I got home there looked 100% different.
    But totally worth it. $5 frags u can't go wrong. And I got a yellow sponge what was a hitch hiker bonus. And he was willing to frag coral so instead of paying $45 for 4 polyps I pay $10 for 1.