Kessil

Very sad BTA crash...

You will overcome it in the future. Just keep it up as much as you can.
-----------------------
sap bpc

IMG_2946.jpg

Your such a show off Josh :lol:

There will be a market if you bring them ;)

It's called a "Sunburst" RBTA. At one point they were going for ~$500 a pop. Dunno what Josh and the rest of Colorado sells them for now but I doubt the price dropped all that majorly :)

:p They're pricey but worth it. If anyone wants to see one, you can come see it in my tank. Patrick was pretty wowed by it when he came by.

As was my friend Matt whom had never seen one before.

Your tank looked great Jason, very impressed. The maxi's all got a massive Tigger-Pod meal and all look great :)

Thanks Gresh! Honestly high praise coming from you.

Glad to hear the maxi's got a nice meal. I'm going to go pick up some oyster feast per our discussion over the weekend. I'll confess I haven't been much of an RN user to date, but I'm about to take the plunge. :)

Jason, sorry to hear about the crash ... you seemed to have everything dialed in for so long! I hesitate to ask as I probably know the answer, but as I didn't see it on the "survivors list" is that rainbow BTA now in the great reef in the sky? :)

No! Your rainbow is still alive and coloring up nicely. :)

I'm sorry but I won't be able to give you a cool BTA in return for awhile... I could give you a little mini carpet nem though!

*** WHEW *** !!! Glad to hear it made it through! It's a tough little bugger but I wasn't sure about it since I only saw the other ones noted. No worries on the BTA exchange as I know you need to bring the others back up to speed. Your tapetums do look cool though, so I might be intrigued ... do you know if those are prop-able?

Yes they definitely are proppable. In fact, I suspect that the batch that Jess and I picked up consisted of 30-50% propped clones, maybe more. (Er1c_the_reefer used to razor blade all his tapetums pretty regularly.)

Check out his photos:
IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

Actually if you want to see some pretty amazing morphs/pics, check out the rest of his album.
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r114/er1c_the_reefer/

Robin, I can set aside a green/orange-yellow striped one for you if you'd like. I think I have one more left. It would be a clone of the guys at the bottom left of this photo. Or if you'd rather wait till I come up with a different BTA that'd be fine too. :)
IMG_0436.jpg

Back