Jestersix

Volunteer's for booth for BAR

We should make some flyer to hand out? Also good to have at the table in case we have a gap in coverage.

Here is an attempt at recap:

Event 11-5

Flagg37: first shift
sfsuphysics: first/second shift
Corallus: early spot
Bruce : afternoon

Need: 2-5 time range

I will be there at some point but with kid in tow so I can't stay at the table.

We should make some flyer to hand out? Also good to have at the table in case we have a gap in coverage.

Here is an attempt at recap:

Event 11-5

Flagg37: first shift
sfsuphysics: first/second shift
Corallus: early spot
Bruce : afternoon

Need: 2-5 time range

I will be there at some point but with kid in tow so I can't stay at the table.

Yeah -- not much reason to do this if there aren't flyers and informational stuff to hand out, is there?

Maybe a laptop/tablet with pictures of events? (with some sort of security lock/chain to the table of course)

So yeah, what am I volunteering for exactly?
Seems 3 of us want to do the "early" part of the day, maybe have overlapping shifts for us? 45 minutes at a go perhaps? I'm really not in a "buying corals that are for sale at a farmer's market" type of point right now. If I was I would take the late shift instead when people are trying to dump off corals :D

Would the BAR booth allow or have any room for DBTC corals that we can give away to whoever wants them? Not sure if this would interfere with the sales of the vendors, but thought it would be a cool idea.

Side question: What happens to the leftover frags that are never taken at frag swap?
I don't think that's ok at this event

I'm probably going to be there later in the day. Still not sure. Basically we just want to be talking to people about the club, making it seem inviting, and telling them how to find us, and letting them know about our swaps.

Maybe a laptop/tablet with pictures of events? (with some sort of security lock/chain to the table of course)

So yeah, what am I volunteering for exactly?
Seems 3 of us want to do the "early" part of the day, maybe have overlapping shifts for us? 45 minutes at a go perhaps? I'm really not in a "buying corals that are for sale at a farmer's market" type of point right now. If I was I would take the late shift instead when people are trying to dump off corals :D

Have Laptop/tablet to sign people up to be a member. $5 discount if they do it there on the spot maybe?

I am going there to get something ( maybe a couple of nice chalices ). Also Fish Doctor is bring my Labouts Wrasse. I do have a 2 bday partys afterward so I don't want to get home too late

Ok if you need someone to do a later shift because people are helping early, I am ok with swapping out to the late ones. But would like to know sooner rather than later

Just saw Roosters post about who can fill what spots. I plan on being there early. Thank you for those who are helping. It is greatly appreciated

Back