High Tide Aquatics

Volunteers Needed for BAP

lattehiatus

Past President
We need all you guys and gals to lend a hand to making BAP run smoothly. Many hands make light work! Please sign up for one or more of the shifts. You'll still be able to enjoy most of the presentations, demos, in addition to having fun with all the other volunteers.

FeliciaLynn is our Volunteer Coordinator for the event, so everyone except Evening Setup please report to Felicia when you are starting your shift or if you find yourself without something to do.

Evening Setup
6:30pm to 8:00pm (3 persons in addition to present BOD members)
- Place down tarp
- Setup BAR frag tank
- Arrange tables and chairs
- Setup registration table
  1. coral reefer
  2. lattehiatus
  3. Apon
  4. dswong

Morning Setup
9:30am to 11:00am (6 persons)
- Finish registration table setup
- Setup Silent Auction Table
- Assist sponsors with setting up tables
- Hang/place signs and posters
  1. rygh
  2. xulio
  3. Kmooresf
  4. DeeAnnMG
  5. tr1gger

Registration and BAR Sales
10:30am to 12:00pm (2 persons)
12:00pm to 1:30pm (1 person)
1:30pm to 3:00pm (1 person)
3:00pm to 4:30pm (1 person)
- Check in attendees and provide badges
- Ring up glue and t-shirt sales
- Distribute literature
  1. 10:30am to 12:00pm: Piper, ...
  2. 12:00pm to 1:30pm: Kmooresf

Gear Swap
12:30pm to 3:00pm (1 person)
- Operate and tend to Gear Swap in conjunction with Bondolo

BAR Frag Tank
12:30pm to 3:00pm (1 person)
- Operate BAR Frag Tank stocking and sales in conjunction with Coral Reefer
  1. xulio

Silent Auction Monitor
10:30am to 12:00pm (1 person)
12:00pm to 1:30pm (1 person)
1:30pm to 3:00pm (1 person)
- Oversee items and field questions about bidding

1. 12:00pm to 1:30pm: tr1gger

Cleanup
4:30pm to 5:00pm (6 persons)
- Rearrange tables and chairs
- Help sponsors with disassembly and loading
- Take down signs and posters
- Return room to condition prior to event
  1. xulio
  2. F6553066

Runners
12:30pm to 1:45pm (1 person)
1:45pm to 3:00pm (1 person)
- Make rounds and assist with various needs from speakers and vendors

Last edited:
I'll be setting up the club frag tank fri night, accepting donation frags in the morning, and manning the tank for sales dying the afternoon. Help will be appreciated!

I can help with the morning set up, and if you need help on the sales, or frag tank in the afternoon. Looks like I will be able to make it this year. Woo Hoo!

Thank you all for graciously offering to help! Updated the list in the OP.

Charlie, your DBTC seminar has some overlap with the Gear Swap so I am holding that open for another volunteer. I'm sure Mike would be glad to have your help with the swap anytime you're not otherwise engaged.

I can help with the morning set up, and if you need help on the sales, or frag tank in the afternoon. Looks like I will be able to make it this year. Woo Hoo!

I am car pooling with Mr. Kris here and can also volunteer for the setup and whatever else during the event. Glad to help :)

Thanks, Dan! I've got you down for Morning Setup and one Silent Auction shift from 12:00pm to 1:30pm. The table for the Silent Auction will be close to the Sales and Registration table so you'll have company. Let me know if there are any issues.

ah crap just realized this is going to be on the 3rd Saturday and not the 2nd. Here's hoping the family that comes into town that weekend don't want to do anything that first day :D

Actually I just started working at a company not too far away so can I be moved from cleanup to Friday night setup?

Back