Neptune Aquatics

Volunteers Needed for the Member Frag Swap

I know there were a lot of thank yous going around after the swap but I want to say a special thank you to all the volunteers for showing up early for set up, manning the check in tables, frag police, frag check in, clean up crew, setting up the frag tank, lining up all the raffles/auctions, and our auctioneers/announcers. You know who you are!

I was early, I expected it to be a 3 hour drive. I got over the bay Bridge before the accident.

I offered to help but there was already a dozen people running around and couldn't find anywhere to be useful.

I was early, I expected it to be a 3 hour drive. I got over the bay Bridge before the accident.

I offered to help but there was already a dozen people running around and couldn't find anywhere to be useful.
Don’t worry about it Robert. There will be other opportunities :D Let’s plan that contest.

I know there were a lot of thank yous going around after the swap but I want to say a special thank you to all the volunteers for showing up early for set up, manning the check in tables, frag police, frag check in, clean up crew, setting up the frag tank, lining up all the raffles/auctions, and our auctioneers/announcers. You know who you are!
I completely agree...these events wouldn't happen without this.

Back