VOTE for the BAR Banner!!!!

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Gomer, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[size=14pt]ok folks. Time to show some pride in the club and cast your vote! This banner is what everyone will see when BAR represents![/size]

(as much as I love V's I opted not to put in in the poll. I also narrowed Vlad's down to the popular two which people commented on.

[size=30pt]#1[/size]
    [​IMG]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

[size=30pt]#2[/size]
    [​IMG]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

[size=30pt]#3[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#4[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#5[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#6[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#7[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#8[/size]
    [​IMG]

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Tony I moved this to club business since this should really be a club decision. Only members have access to the board.

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

32 votes. keep em rolling!
    /bumpage

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Voting is OVER!!!

Grats to Erin! Your prize is to now supply us with a super duper resolution image :-D
    I believe TimTen (who will be arranging a printing for us) wants the image in PDF format.
    I'll confirm with TimTen the final print dimensions from your image.

[​IMG]