1. The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap is today!

Become a member in order to participate in today's swap!
  2. Hey Bay Area Reefers!

Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.

Thank you for your patience!

Your Webmin

VOTE for the BAR Banner!!!!

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Gomer, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[size=14pt]ok folks. Time to show some pride in the club and cast your vote! This banner is what everyone will see when BAR represents![/size]

(as much as I love V's I opted not to put in in the poll. I also narrowed Vlad's down to the popular two which people commented on.

[size=30pt]#1[/size]
    [​IMG]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

[size=30pt]#2[/size]
    [​IMG]
    _________________________________________________________________________________

[size=30pt]#3[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#4[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#5[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#6[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#7[/size]
    [​IMG]

[size=30pt]#8[/size]
    [​IMG]

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Tony I moved this to club business since this should really be a club decision. Only members have access to the board.

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

32 votes. keep em rolling!
    /bumpage

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Voting is OVER!!!

Grats to Erin! Your prize is to now supply us with a super duper resolution image :-D
    I believe TimTen (who will be arranging a printing for us) wants the image in PDF format.
    I'll confirm with TimTen the final print dimensions from your image.

[​IMG]