Want To Trade For Watermelon Chalice

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Reef Keeper, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Supporting Member

I have several large Corals that I would like to thin out in exchange for a hybridized Watermelon chalice preferably a pink one with yellow eyes such as Bazooka Joe. I have a larger sized Grape Hammer - 12 heads, A large sized War Coral, 1 very large Green Porites and 1 smaller Green Porites, one good size Potato Chip Blue Pavona, one medium size yellow branching Porites, 1 medium sized Mycedium or one very large Cyphastrea ( meteor shower) that I be happy to trade for. All are mother colonies. Please PM me or post back.

Thank you very much. :0)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Grrrrrr mine's too small to trade :(

Reef Keeper likes this.
  3. Reef Keeper

Thanks HiFi for landing on my post and for commenting too.

I have a purple watermelon with green eyes and rim that I bought at a BAR event (Baymac #2 I think it was) Anyway, its more than quadrupled in the past 3 years or so that I've had it. I may just wind up going over to Robert's / Neptune to find the one I want. In the meantime, I'm hoping for a miracle. Thanks again

4. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

mine came from BAR, not sure if it was a freebie or from a frag swap but either case that means a member here has them growing, hopefully they will spot this so here goes another bump haha :)

Reef Keeper likes this.
  5. Merith

Merith Guest

Robert had some frags of a really really nice one. I'll try and remember to get you a pic next time I'm out there. Don't know/remember what color the eyes were but after having it a few weeks it's gotten a super thick rim in comparison to the others. I've got a very nice one in my 60 as well. I'm pretty sure it's a bazooka joe as the guy I got it from did have one in the tank I bought out, just never bothered to look it up and confirm yet. Here is a pic not sure what conditions I shot it under but the colors are as close as I can get to what I see. If you don't end up finding one you like let me know and I can cut you a frag from this one if you don't mind waiting mandatory 3-4 week healing time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438308660.209423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Merith

Merith Guest

Bah not the pic I was looking for. Let's try again. This is the only other one I've got so apparently either my phone ate it or I totally imagined taking a clear pic of this piece. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438308862.085941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Reef Keeper

Thank you for letting me know. Beautiful Watermelon.

8. Reef Keeper

IMG_1397.JPG
    Wow! That's beautiful too.

This is the Watermelon I purchased at BAP #2 from a vendor than swayed me away from the pink with yellow eyes chalice in his case, and basically convinced me to buy this one instead. It was $40 and has quadrupled in the past 2 or 3 years since. Sure to find its way into a swap some day.
    It has neon green eyes and rim.

Will remain in pursuit till then :0)

Thank you for landing on my post and for commenting too.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015