Want To Trade For Watermelon Chalice

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Reef Keeper, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

I have several large Corals that I would like to thin out in exchange for a hybridized Watermelon chalice preferably a pink one with yellow eyes such as Bazooka Joe. I have a larger sized Grape Hammer - 12 heads, A large sized War Coral, 1 very large Green Porites and 1 smaller Green Porites, one good size Potato Chip Blue Pavona, one medium size yellow branching Porites, 1 medium sized Mycedium or one very large Cyphastrea ( meteor shower) that I be happy to trade for. All are mother colonies. Please PM me or post back.

Thank you very much. :0)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  2. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Grrrrrr mine's too small to trade :(

Reef Keeper likes this.
  3. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Thanks HiFi for landing on my post and for commenting too.

I have a purple watermelon with green eyes and rim that I bought at a BAR event (Baymac #2 I think it was) Anyway, its more than quadrupled in the past 3 years or so that I've had it. I may just wind up going over to Robert's / Neptune to find the one I want. In the meantime, I'm hoping for a miracle. Thanks again

4. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

mine came from BAR, not sure if it was a freebie or from a frag swap but either case that means a member here has them growing, hopefully they will spot this so here goes another bump haha :)

Reef Keeper likes this.
  5. Merith

Merith Guest

Robert had some frags of a really really nice one. I'll try and remember to get you a pic next time I'm out there. Don't know/remember what color the eyes were but after having it a few weeks it's gotten a super thick rim in comparison to the others. I've got a very nice one in my 60 as well. I'm pretty sure it's a bazooka joe as the guy I got it from did have one in the tank I bought out, just never bothered to look it up and confirm yet. Here is a pic not sure what conditions I shot it under but the colors are as close as I can get to what I see. If you don't end up finding one you like let me know and I can cut you a frag from this one if you don't mind waiting mandatory 3-4 week healing time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438308660.209423.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Merith

Merith Guest

Bah not the pic I was looking for. Let's try again. This is the only other one I've got so apparently either my phone ate it or I totally imagined taking a clear pic of this piece. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438308862.085941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Thank you for letting me know. Beautiful Watermelon.

8. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

IMG_1397.JPG
    Wow! That's beautiful too.

This is the Watermelon I purchased at BAP #2 from a vendor than swayed me away from the pink with yellow eyes chalice in his case, and basically convinced me to buy this one instead. It was $40 and has quadrupled in the past 2 or 3 years since. Sure to find its way into a swap some day.
    It has neon green eyes and rim.

Will remain in pursuit till then :0)

Thank you for landing on my post and for commenting too.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015