Wanted: anthelia, xenia, gsp and other weeds. Have $$ or sump lights 4 trade

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Wow, and to think I thought this stuff was a pest and I was trying to kalk the bejeebers out of them - lol ;D

They are sitting in my 58g right now under phoenix 14k so it looks a bit more blue.

Darcy you got pm

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Arnold,
    Do you want me to give the Refractometer to Eileen and you can pick it up from her since you live pretty close to her?? That is if Eileen doesn't mind :D ..

Sorry for the highjack Darcy :)

3. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

I'm cool with pick-up (note to self -must remember to bring cell phone AND phone number prior to meeting place)

4. Elite

Elite Guest

I can just walk to your place Eileen :) .. Wanna see your fish tank at work :D ..

5. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Darcy, did you still want some anthelia? I've got some for free. I'd have posted earlier but I only recently joined and my posting priviledges have just gotten through.

6. Mr2KiEu

Mr2KiEu Guest

did you still have that light fixture for trade?

i think it would fit perfectly for my 18 gal jal tank.

i don't have much for trade tho.

GSP, kenya tree, some brown and green zoas....LMK...thanks!

7. bareefers

bareefers BOD

sorry, the light fixture has been spoken for. I'll let you know if it falls through again. Thanks for your interest though!

8. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

I can give you a generous sized frag of my orange monti.. ( it is bullet proof )

[​IMG]

Let me check on this size of the anthelia that I got from CWOLFUS a couple of months ago.. I can give you some of those as well if you want..

[​IMG]

I live in pacifica and can meet you in Daly City if you want...

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Hi,
    Thanks so much for the offer. I got some anthelia and orange monti cap from charles and norman already. Thanks though, I really appreciate the offer.

On a side note, your anthias sure are purty! If my hubby ever lets me get a bigger tank again, I would love to keep some.