Kessil

War Coral

I have another Tyree War coral (his purple war coral). Decided to give someone else a shot at this one. Technically my phone number is 415 just cause I never changed it.

Can you post up pics of your mother colony again?

I was over at Lam's place and saw the piece that he purchased from you. The mouths are much smaller on your's (vs. the tyree that I have and also compared to another steel blue eye pentagona in his tank).

Qwiv, you can totally give "my piece" to someone else who's willing to come by before Thursday, not that big of a deal for me. I don't want to seem like I'm mooching for too much coral here then being lazy about picking it up :D

Mike and Tony,

I have a box of quantum superpositioned Schroedinger LE X-treme frags for you guys.

They'll exist in all of your tanks as long as you don't look in the box :D

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3262.msg37038#msg37038 date=1205166142]
Can you post up pics of your mother colony again?

I was over at Lam's place and saw the piece that he purchased from you. The mouths are much smaller on your's (vs. the tyree that I have and also compared to another steel blue eye pentagona in his tank).
[/quote]
web.jpg

That is right after I fragged it. I had it under some good flow, maybe that is why the mouths are small? It also grew flat on the bottom of the tank's acrylic.
More pics here:
http://gallery.mac.com/qwiv#100037&view=mosaic&sel=0

What is your schedule looking like this week? Not in line for this one but figured I might post here (sorry for the hijack). I have a power strip and a setosa frag with your name on it.

I have one for you. Find some sort of movable object, add keg, bring cups. this week is looking pretty good for me. Could shoot down Mon or Tuesday, as I should be off work.

Nice.

I have a sweet velor(sp) type viking hat (horns and all) done up with the iceland flag if you want to borrow it. Picked it up in Iceland on my honeymoon.

Just shoot me a pm with what works.

Back