War Coral

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Qwiv, Mar 7, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Two frags available at the BOD meeting, Jeff's rules apply including the 650 (represent 8) )

2. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

I found these two War Corals. Both are beautiful and either will make terrific additions to my or someone's aqua-scape. Thank you Jeremy. You (and our other Fraggers too) are a real inspiration. 0:)

1st photo is Tyree; 2nd is Ausi War

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It's the Tyree direct from Matt via Jeff, a real nice piece.

4. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Loving it. Couldn't launch the links to it on this thread. But I can see from my pic of the Tyree, it's a looker.

5. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Guest

Hi Jeremy,

Do you still have this War Coral(?) as I would like to add to my display if it's available?

6. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

This coral is sweet, I am giving it low-moderate ligh 6" from the bottom of my 30" tall tank, medium flow. Does anyone have any other recommendation ?

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Joel, yes I still have it I'll try and drop it by on Sunday, I have a little time during the afternoon.

Tom, you can pretty much put it anywhere, when I saw it at Jeff's (Qwiv) he had it encrusted to the bottom of his tank, up high on the rocks, it was everywhere :D