Our mission

Was at your store on Sunday

swk

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the experience at your new location yesterday. My family and I drove down from Santa Rosa to do our annual Father's Day reef store road trip. Your store was the best of the bunch and the service was incredible. I can't remember the guy's name that helped me, but he wore glasses and said he had been working there around 7 years. Great guy!

Anyways, I was a little disappointed about how I chose to spend Father's Day until we made it down to your store. More than made up for it. Oh - nice CLEAN sps frags too [emoji106]always nice to see!

Glad you had a good father's day.

Yeah Neptunes is probably the best store here in the south bay area. Glad you made your way down. I know John from WCR attends a lot of our BAR events. Maybe we'll see you guys at the regional frag swap.

I agree, Neptune's new store is amazing! Its a long drive for me, but I finally made it down there a month or so ago and I was really impressed by the selection and how clean and organized the store was. I love how much thought went into plumbing all the frag and fish system tanks. Really very impressive how well it was all done! Of course Robert and the other employees always give great customer service :)

Robert's place is a must have for me if I'm doing big purchases on frags/fish or equipment. It's a drive for me but we worth it. Love the tanks ( $10,$20,$30 etc etc etc) NO naming, just pick a coral that you like that's in the tank.

Glad you had a good time a Neptune's.

Robert's and Aquatic Collection are my 2 go to places.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the experience at your new location yesterday. My family and I drove down from Santa Rosa to do our annual Father's Day reef store road trip. Your store was the best of the bunch and the service was incredible. I can't remember the guy's name that helped me, but he wore glasses and said he had been working there around 7 years. Great guy!

Anyways, I was a little disappointed about how I chose to spend Father's Day until we made it down to your store. More than made up for it. Oh - nice CLEAN sps frags too [emoji106]always nice to see!

Oh Thank You very much for your kind words and for spending your special day with us!!! The staff you're referring to is Nate. I am sure to pass words along to him for sure. He's among the many wonderful staffs that helps make us who we are and I am glad he was able to help you. Hope to see you again very soon!

Also...thank you to everyone else's kind compliments. The shop exist because of you so please feel free to stop by often and say hi! We always love to see familiar and new faces!

-Robert

Neptune is both my local store and one of the best places to buy a tank or find fish/coral.

We bought our tank there and had a good experience including delivery to our house. We've been back for frozen food, fish, and coral as we've grown out our tank.

Back