Cali Kid Corals

Water Change Pump Recommendation

Anyone have a pump recommendation for water change? The water changing station in garage is approximately 20 feet to the tank in the living room. Ideally, I would like to have an external pump stay right next to the water changing station. The long hose will pull water in and out of the tank. The other short end will be dropped into the empty bucket to drain the water and then dropped into the salt water bucket to refill the tank. Is there a pump that will allow me to easily swap the inlet and outlet hoses on the external pump?

Lemme know if you need help
Anyone have a pump recommendation for water change? The water changing station in garage is approximately 20 feet to the tank in the living room. Ideally, I would like to have an external pump stay right next to the water changing station. The long hose will pull water in and out of the tank. The other short end will be dropped into the empty bucket to drain the water and then dropped into the salt water bucket to refill the tank. Is there a pump that will allow me to easily swap the inlet and outlet hoses on the external pump?

Back