Kessil

Water Jugs

sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:
IIRC isn't it like 8.8 pounds per gallon of 35ppt saline water? 44 pounds per 5 gallons? 88 pounds per 10 gallons?

Really? I lug up a 5 gallon every few days up and down stairs. Sometimes I fill up a Salinity bucket full of water. It doesn't seem that heavy. I must be use to it already. :bigsmile:

uhumm... are you flexing in the mirror right now? :p

sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:
IIRC isn't it like 8.8 pounds per gallon of 35ppt saline water? 44 pounds per 5 gallons? 88 pounds per 10 gallons?

Really? I lug up a 5 gallon every few days up and down stairs. Sometimes I fill up a Salinity bucket full of water. It doesn't seem that heavy. I must be use to it already. :bigsmile:

Ahhhh tough guy!!!! Up next is the tractor tire flip... then the keg toss :lol:

GreshamH said:
sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:

Ahhhh tough guy!!!! Up next is the tractor tire flip... then the keg toss :lol:

LOL, nah if there ever comes a time I encounter a shark (hopefully never). I'm gonna punch him wrestle him and turn him over and do some tonic immobility on him. :bigsmile:

zambavi said:
sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:

uhumm... are you flexing in the mirror right now? :p
Now that funny :)

lapsan

Gresham, I volunteer for the First Official BAR Keg Toss. We should start with a full size keg, and if you are unable to lift it, then you of course need to lighten the load! After imbibing a little of the extra weight, you get to try again. You get to keep trying till either a. you throw the keg a minimum of 5 feet or b. you fall asleep cradling your new best friend, the keg! Alternate prizes could be awarded to the first person to drink the whole keg and manages to toss themselves without hitting anyone, maybe this should be played with a pony keg.

1st Place Prize - New Liver!
2nd Place Prize - A free cab ride to AA!
3rd Place Prize - A keg a week for an entire year!

Back