Jestersix

Wavemakers...

Yeah, but who pays a "use tax". Good luck in enforcing it though, I mean sure the NSA is spying on everything we're doing now the IRS will too? :D There's a reason why they got Amazon to start collecting sales tax in California because they realize getting people to pay a "use tax" will be next to impossible to enforce.

Out of curiosity any idea how many pumps were needed to be ordered to get that pricing? Looking at their website you can't get an WP25 for that cheap if you bought more than 40, and that assumes no shipping. I'd be interested in all those pumps at that price, where in the bay area can you transport them?
I'm late to this thread but I would buy something made in Italy before China

Enforcing a use tax wouldn't be that hard, it just requires the seller to provide information on out of state transactions. And the IRS knows they are missing a lot of tax dollars in this, another reason why many states require amazon to charge sales tax even without a distribution center in the state.

I believe the price is negotiated for club group buys. I got my first wp25 for the same price as this one, $57 and that covered shipping. The price depends on what pumps are being ordered but the buyer gets these prices buy ordering as much as can fit in a box to keep shipping at a minimum. Btw shipping, via FedEx, is only taking 4 days to get from China to sac.

I travel to San leandro a couple times a week.

Last edited:
I'm late to this thread but I would buy something made in Italy before China

Everyone has their preferences. I have been running a wp25 since July and I have no complaints. I even called them and told them the pump broke, they asked for a serial number and when/who purchased it and was ready to send a replacement for free when I confessed it was a test. I have not used any of the other pumps but I can replace my wp25 four times and still save money over an mp40.

When I upgrade I will keep using these pumps and I will probably get a bigger one. I'd love to get one of the wp10 pumps for my wife's tank.

I travel to San leandro a couple times a week.
Ok who lives out in San Leandro, lets make this happen. :D

Seriously though, what exactly do you have, worse case scenario I can drive out there myself. Heck a group buy of the group buy left overs :D

I think the total was $690 for four 25s, four 40s and two 60.this included shipping. I'm not positive.

I would do an order like this or even an order of wp10 if I had the cash to front the bill. There is plenty of demand for these pumps.

Def a good demand here for them. I just bought two DC pumps (6000/9000) that came in last night, probably could have gotten a better price in a GB. Looks like I may be picking up one or two from the other GB.

I also am really interested in WP-10's. Looks like there really is a ton of interest in them

they sell on CL like hotcakes
Yup, although Steve in daily city sells them for $80 all day (WP-25's).

[quote="
Yup, although Steve in daily city sells them for $80 all day (WP-25's).[/quote]

few days ago someone was selling 2 of them for $60 each, almost pulled the trigger but I figured prices keep creeping down, I'll find a deal again...

Back