Sfsuphysics: 2x WP60, 2xWP25
Coral reefer: 2xWP60
Kmoresf: 2xWP25
Gdawson: 1xWP10
Piper: 2xWP10, 1xWP25

I am also double checking prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that want to order, please PM me before 9pm. I will need paypal or be confortable with extending you "credit".

So here is the pricing

Wp-60 125
Wp40 105
Wp25 75
Wp10 65

PM me so I can put order in over this weekend.

Not sure how reliable they are, but have you tried fishstreet? They have the WP-60 for $95, there's a 3% discount code that brings it down to $92.15 + $20 for shipping = ~$113 which is cheaper than the group buy rate (I've been looking at WP10s from them which are running $68 including shipping).

I knew about fishstreet since MARS ordered from there. I was just a bit lazy and asked a contact to order for me. And to get associated pricing. The price I showed is not bad. And was minimal effort on my part.

Pd-Zero: 2x WP60
Pd-Kmoresf: 2xWP25
Pd-Gdawson: 1xWP10

Tbd- Piper: 2xWP10, 1xWP25
Tbd- Sfsuphysics: 2x WP60, 2xWP25

Btw, for those that are in SF downtown area or Berkeley, we can coordinate pickup, or else I can bring to next BAR meetup. We have one in February, I understand.

COD- Piper 3xWP10, 1xWP25 ($270)

Tbd- Sfsuphysics: 2x WP60, 2xWP25

Ok. Sfsuphysics backed out.

Here is final order:

COD- Piper 3xWP10, 1xWP25 ($270)

Placing order and should be here midweek.

Pump order submitted. They should arrive in 3-4 days but I won't be able to pick them up until weekend. But they will be safe.

So on Sunday they can be pickup in Berkeley. Or I can bring to SF to my work and we meet during SF mall area.

Not sure how reliable they are, but have you tried fishstreet? They have the WP-60 for $95, there's a 3% discount code that brings it down to $92.15 + $20 for shipping = ~$113 which is cheaper than the group buy rate (I've been looking at WP10s from them which are running $68 including shipping).

We just did a group buy and I believe the 60 was only $90....

Ive been running a wp25 on W1-S1 for six months with no complaints.

Griz: yeah, I missed that MARS group buy and/or sruiz ignored my requests. And the other person selling WP60 would not let another person (you) help me transport the WP60s they were selling. Anyways, I know it could have been cheaper, but I just wanted convenience.

I am not making any profit or taking a cut on these, just passing the money along.

Back