Our mission

We (Reed Mariculture Inc) need your help - Product line naming contest

Here you go.

CONTEST RULES
Contest closes June 30, 2011

Enter as many times as you like!

All submissions become the property of Reed Mariculture Inc.

Submitted ideas must be relevant to aquaculture or marine ornamentals to qualify for prizes

Every entrant receives a prize just for entering (one prize per household)

Receive a second prize of equal value for participating in our optional market survey (one prize per household)

Winning names will be chosen by a panel of employees and select customers

Winning and runner-up names will be posted on this website and contacted by email by July 15, 2011

Names of individuals submitting the winning names will be published by permission only

and the email

Thank you for participating in the Name Game for our new product line. We are very excited about this new product line - and the ideas and enthusiasm we are getting from our customers!
Your Top-Dressed Otohime will ship via USPS within 1 week to the address provided with your submission. One sachet goes to every household who submits an idea. This is our way of saying ‘Thank You’ for sharing your idea with us. We hope you enjoy this new product, and would love to know your thoughts about it.
Everyone who submitted an idea will be notified when we begin the process of voting and choosing a name. You can keep a watch on our Facebook page and RM-Ideas.com for updates as well.
And thank you again!

With Warmest Regards,
Lyn Reed for the Reed Mariculture/Reef Nutrition product development team

Sorry Norm. You must not have gotten our updated rules. Our lawyer wanted to make some changes to what you are seeing on the website :)

No no, I don't think anyone has a trademark on the GG... it can stay :D

Long title and a joke but I would probably buy some if it was called "I got 99 problems but a hungry reef aint one" :) hmm your new product isn't aimed so much at consumers just feeding their tanks so maybe change hungry reef with hungry neonates or something :D

I just go the short version... "I got 99 problems but AEFW aint one"

That's awesome John :) FWIW once this contest is done, the RM-Ideas website will remain live and we'll use it for any product idea, name idea, etc. anyone might want to submit to us. We're working out the details on what kind of reciprocation we'll do for that at the moment :)

We'll be getting the samples out this week. It turns out we ran out of the O2 scavengers we put in the packets and we want to only send the best quality product. We get more in either tomorrow or Thursday :)

Great news, Gresh. I was at Neptune yesterday looking for those extra cool mushrooms and our mutual favorite was already sold! :| My second choice shroom frag was also a "one only" but I took it home. It's the turquoise/orange dot one in Robert's picture.
While I was there...................................I picked up my last RB 48" strip, 16 oz. Mysis-Feast, smaller Roti-Feast, Oyster-Feast, Tigger Pods and Arctic-Pods. Robert smiled, of course, and commented on my confidence with Reef Nutrition products. To you I say, "Nice work, Buddy" :beer:

The red and blue are gone? :( Bummer. My buddy has two of the orange dots so I can get one of those soonish :D I was actually going to pick up the red/blue for him to culture for me since my tank doesn't like mushrooms for some reason :(

GreshamH said:
The red and blue are gone? :( Bummer. My buddy has two of the orange dots so I can get one of those soonish :D I was actually going to pick up the red/blue for him to culture for me since my tank doesn't like mushrooms for some reason :(
Although the frag only has a three heads, I'll be glad to grow it out a bit and share! It's incredible, non-edible and unforgettable! :bigsmile:
Shrooms.jpg

GreshamH said:
but but but the superman one is sooooo cool :(
I "ran as fast as I could" but still couldn't nab one. I had expected a "few" frags of both shrooms but, alas, only one reward. Still a good haul (net fishing term) and pretty unusual in my experience. I've got a couple very special shrooms archived from Mr. Bookfish that are equally as stunning and unusual. (Thanks, Jim). Life is good and now I need a "Catapiller Goby" to sit on the shroom and say, "Who...........who are you?"
0:)

Otohime samples arrived. Thanks Gresham!

So what can I do with this stuff, since I'm not raising clowns like Robin or somebody?

Coral food? Sprinkle on grilled cheese sammiches? Halloween makeup?

plmk!

Mr. Ugly said:
Otohime samples arrived. Thanks Gresham!

So what can I do with this stuff, since I'm not raising clowns like Robin or somebody?

Coral food? Sprinkle on grilled cheese sammiches? Halloween makeup?

plmk!

+1 and thank you!

It's awesome coral food, and larger zooplankton food :D

In hindsight I should have done C2 samples as then everyone could use it. I was thinking more along the lines of breeders trying the size they'd use :)

If you guys want I will swap em out for a more usable size for you.

Back