Kessil

We (Reed Mariculture Inc) need your help - Product line naming contest

Heh... do not try to read your post zoomef out on a mobile phone... it turns into tasty testicles :lol:

GreshamH said:
Heh... do not try to read your post zoomef out on a mobile phone... it turns into tasty testicles :lol:
Tentacles? watch out, spell check will change it into testicles if you're not careful :O

PS PLEASE check you PM's :|

www.RM-Ideas.com

submit a name suggestion and we'll send you (1) and if you fill out the survey, we'll send you (2) sizes :)

Until the contest is over we're not going to give out free samples.

GreshamH said:
www.RM-Ideas.com

submit a name suggestion and we'll send you (1) and if you fill out the survey, we'll send you (2) sizes :)

Until the contest is over we're not going to give out free samples.

Thanks for the info sir! :)

Have to say say the my anthias seem to fancy the larger of the two samples I got (320 to 600(something) micron), the smaller sample is much too small, maybe it'll be good coral food :D

hey GreshamH i was wondering about how long does it take to get samples i recived the email but that was over a week ago im sure your shipping out tons of the stuff so just was wondering and also how is it being shipped ty for your time

We're doing weekly batches. My first batch went out at the start of the week so if you have not gotten it, I suspect your in the batch for Monday :) Thanks for your submission :D

Thanks for the samples! I did the name/survey without knowing about it so it was a nice surprise. If left unopened how long will they last? I may try to raise 1 or 2 clutches of clowns if they ever start spawning.

Shelf life is something are currently studying but i can tell you it should be longer then six months. The O2 scavenger and the water absorber should extend the shelf life for a long time. You could put it in your fridge for longer shelf life, just make sure it is totally sealed and no vapor can get into it.

Dang! Not only do the fish love it but my RBTA swelled up like a baboons behind! All of the mini nems chowed down on it as well as the palys. Interesting as both of those usually show only passing interest when mysis happens to drift onto them.

-Gregory

OMG the visuals that just went along with your post have me in stiches.

Back