High Tide Aquatics

Web Site Availability ........

Please note that we are working on some pretty major upgrades to our web site and in so doing our site could be unavailable over the next day or so.

We appologise for this, but when you see the new features coming up for members we think it will be worth it :)

Regards,
Dave

So I shouldn't endlessly email you that the site is down when it happens :D

Gresh - your emails are redirected to my spam anyway, so mail away ! ;) I'm hoping not to make too much of an impact, but a lot of it is out of my hands ....

Huh, and how I thought you where serious ;)

When are these changes gonna happen?

It flamed, er, errorred out on me just now. IT was a new error screen, you are working :D

Looks like Brinkster sucks, can't do anything more untill tomorrow, when ironically I am at Microsoft ;) It may be a few days until the main site is running, but we should be ok here with the forum now ...

Soooo, if they're not being good providers, should we move on? What does/would that take Dave? You have my vote to do what ever is necessary to make the site run smooth for both us, and more importantly, YOU? :D

For now the site is running on my machine at home - and Brinkster has been very good to date, maybe they are just not up to speed yet on the new Microsoft stuff ....

capescuba said:
For now the site is running on my machine at home - and Brinkster has been very good to date, maybe they are just not up to speed yet on the new Microsoft stuff ....

:shock: How fast is your connection at home??

Back