Our mission

Webcam Stream

Hey folks so I have been streaming video online via Ustream to look at my tank at work mainly to see if my zoas are recovering (They Are) and just received in the mail a Logitech 930e its a high def HD cam will pan tilt an zone anyone have any advice how I can stream it online and be able to use the zoom tilt feature also my ustream free trial about to run out and its crazy expensive to use so I wont.. like 100 bucks a month if you are curious.. Im sure there are some tech guys out there that can help thanks much

Not sure what ustream is and being to lazy to look it up.....:)....but I use IP Camera Basic and I can use these features pan/zoom/tilt/microphone/speaker..ect and it was a free app for my phone or I use the native software that came with my camera:cool:

yes it is an app not sure if they have it for apple or not but it is on google play....would you like a link for google play?

well Ill still be interested but I am streaming it off my laptop not exactly my phone ... but who knows they..that company might have a pc app as well

Here is the app link

On my laptop I run my Foscam native software to view the camera, I would think Logitech would have something or is it that bad of software....lol

Back