Webcam Stream

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Croatia, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Croatia

Croatia Guest

Hey folks so I have been streaming video online via Ustream to look at my tank at work mainly to see if my zoas are recovering (They Are) and just received in the mail a Logitech 930e its a high def HD cam will pan tilt an zone anyone have any advice how I can stream it online and be able to use the zoom tilt feature also my ustream free trial about to run out and its crazy expensive to use so I wont.. like 100 bucks a month if you are curious.. Im sure there are some tech guys out there that can help thanks much

2. jonmos75

jonmos75 Supporting Member

Not sure what ustream is and being to lazy to look it up.....:)....but I use IP Camera Basic and I can use these features pan/zoom/tilt/microphone/speaker..ect and it was a free app for my phone or I use the native software that came with my camera:cool:

3. Croatia

Croatia Guest

Is IP camera Basic an actual app ?

4. jonmos75

yes it is an app not sure if they have it for apple or not but it is on google play....would you like a link for google play?

5. Croatia

Croatia Guest

well Ill still be interested but I am streaming it off my laptop not exactly my phone ... but who knows they..that company might have a pc app as well

6. jonmos75

Here is the app link

On my laptop I run my Foscam native software to view the camera, I would think Logitech would have something or is it that bad of software....lol

7. Croatia

Croatia Guest

Doesnt seem like logitech offers any Ill check out foscam now ...

8. jonmos75

I am not sure if Foscam offers 3rd party cameras to work on their software but if so let me know....

9. Croatia

Croatia Guest

darn just checked they dont.. did however find a website that has 70 thousand peoples cams online they forgot to put password protect on it ..

anathema likes this.
  10. jonmos75

hahahahahaha

11. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

How many of the 70,000 were fishtanks? I sense a niche market!

12. Croatia

Croatia Guest

I was to busy looking up ... ummmmm... fishtanks :)

anathema likes this.