Reef nutrition

Weird corals that came in today's shipment...

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
....some of which was the first for us. Anyone know much on the care of Australomussa?

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

I've come across them occasionally during my trips south but didn't know that's what they're call til now. Pretty neat looking LPS.

Robert

"I've come across them occasionally during my trips south but didn't know that's what they're call til now."

Call them $10 a piece for me and I'll call them a good deal....

tuberider said:
"I've come across them occasionally during my trips south but didn't know that's what they're call til now."

Call them $10 a piece for me and I'll call them a good deal....

How about I'll give you $10 to kick you in the groin? J)

Is this the line for $10 australomussa? LOL!
And how come everyone suddenly thinks all coral at all shops should be $10? Hmmmm.............

:D I swear Jim, I think we might have bitten off more than what we can chew when we started to offer $10 frags. I dunno about you but for me that's all that all my customers want! The worse part, they would see my $600 colonies and then asked me to make a $10 frag of it...shheesss... :O

Tony....how about I give $10 to knock Jeremy out? $)

$10 and you get to try out my iron chin, that's a good deal since I hear Green Marine just sells them for $10. One word of warning though, you'd probably hurt you hand punching the big blob of meat I call my head :D

NO ticket for me... I want tools, weapons and a cage :) Spit guard as well :p

I need to go workout a little bit. My white rice this week hasn't been too white. The rice cooker was kinda old so it's actually making it a little yellow (I know what you guys are thinking....no, that's not why asian people are call "yellow people"!).

Anyway, I think if I lift a 5 lbs acan colony enough, I think I can build up enough uummmpphhh to knock Jeremy and Tony out in one punch.

I need to download that eye of the tiger song from Rocky for my work out, man!

Back