got ethical husbandry?

Weird corals that came in today's shipment...

Tell you what Robert, I'm feeling generous this morning, throw in Cerissa as your tag team partner. I think it would be pretty cool to watch her slap Tony around as he's afraid to hit a girl.

tuberider said:
Tell you what Robert, I'm feeling generous this morning, throw in Cerissa as your tag team partner. I think it would be pretty cool to watch her slap Tony around as he's afraid to hit a girl.
In principle, I'm not "afraid" to hit a girl...I'm just afraid of Cerissa flat out....she is scaaaary!!!!

robert4025 said:
I need to go workout a little bit. My white rice this week hasn't been too white. The rice cooker was kinda old so it's actually making it a little yellow (I know what you guys are thinking....no, that's not why asian people are call "yellow people"!).

Anyway, I think if I lift a 5 lbs acan colony enough, I think I can build up enough uummmpphhh to knock Jeremy and Tony out in one punch.

I need to download that eye of the tiger song from Rocky for my work out, man!

Yellow rice the same as yellow SNOW????

ewwwwww

I am just all bark. So, I think I am going to ask Cerissa to do some butt whooping for me instead. Watch out Tony, she sports a pretty mean kick to the groin and shin....she's only 4ft tall you know.

Brian...LOL....Nuoc Mam never goes bad! That stuff is so salty it can last through 20 nuclear winters.

Gresh....sometimes it tastes like it. But when you're hungry, a can of tuna and soy sauce goes really well with it.

Back