Neptune Aquatics

Welcome Kordon?

G

Did I just see a Kordon banner pop up in my refresh? I swore I saw it, but I banged on refresh a few more times and didn't see it again, or in the sponsor page.

Please tell me I am not going nuts :lol:

GreshamH said:
Did I just see a Kordon banner pop up in my refresh? I swore I saw it, but I banged on refresh a few more times and didn't see it again, or in the sponsor page.

Please tell me I am not going nuts :lol:
These comments are not mutually exclusive

I think that is coming after the new year. The term for sponsors is Jan to Jan, so the new ones should be getting there banners up and introduceD soon. if you have any advice for me as the new sponsorship chair you have my email.

I'd prefer to give advice on an open forum so it doesn't get lost and not transferred to the next person.

If you are flying a banner, they are NOW a sponsor. That is the only thing they get out of a relationship with BAR, and obviously people are seeing the banner flying... I'd go announce it now, and hold off putting up other banners till the new term has come.

I was unaware I had your email? Send me one so I know what it is....

Gresh,

Dave was trying to figure out how to post banners (starting w/Kordon)...he figured it out. :)

We'll announce and post the rest of the new sponsors by the 1st of the new year.

My advice stills stands :D

If you are flying a banner, they are NOW a sponsor. That is the only thing they get out of a relationship with BAR, and obviously people are seeing the banner flying... I'd go announce it now, and hold off putting up other banners till the new term has come.

Its your ship, steer it how you see fit... just offering advice...

Back