WE'LL GIVE TOP STORE CREDIT FOR YOUR EXCESS CHAETO RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Aug 8, 2013.

1. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Hey guys If you have it, bring it in! We'll pay top dollars (in store credit) for as much as you can bring in! Robert

2. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Wish I would have know...
    I got tons!

3. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Bummer. Because we need a ton....lol

4. Erin, how much you got to give away? Maybe we can do a 3 way trade as I have that one extra platinum you were asking about and am going to be taking some Darwins down to Robert tomorrow. I could swap you the platinum for a bucket of chaeto, and then swap that with Robert for some stuff. Shoot me an email or PM.

Robert, we'll get you covered! I think I have a fair bit I can spare for you from my system.

5. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Yay! That is awesome Robin! Thanks for doing that!!!!

6. Robert, my pleasure ... Erin, shoot me an email if you get this ... I'll be heading down south a bit before noon and I can swing up north by you first. Robin

7. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

i was just gonna toss a big pile of it. come and get it. i wont be able to make it down there. I am in muir beach.

8. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

9. Kensington Reefer

Robin
    I sent you an email

10. Thanks Erin ... replied back and will check back in a couple hours. Jon, sent you an email as well.

11. Kensington Reefer

Got it
    Sent it

12. Kensington Reefer

Robert
    There's a bucket on the way!

13. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Thank You very much Erin! Robin brought it in and I settled the credit with him. If you have more in the future, please save it for me. I promise I'll treat you better than the trash can does because I'll give you store credit for it...lol

denzil likes this.
  14. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

thanks for finding a good home for it Robin!
    I am moving the clowns now :)

15. Erin / Jon ... great day to see the Bay from top to bottom :) ... thanks for your help in gathering this and glad I could connect with both of you to help out Robert.

16. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Hey guys...I need a lot more chaeto! If you got it, now is the time to bring it in. TIA!!!

17. Kensington Reefer

Robert...again, already?!
    Who's gonna be the currier this time?

18. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Erin...yep!!!LOL

I still need at least 3-4 bucket full...got that much? lol...if you do, I'll get it from you myself if I have to.

19. Kensington Reefer

If you're gonna make the trip, I have a small population of young clowns you can take too!

20. Erin, I may be making another trip down with some clowns soon in case Robert is not up your way.