Our mission

What all you picked up from members frag swap?

I picked up some beginner's SPS for my biocube 29, specially those grown under kessil
Purple monti from @jonmos75 ,
Hollywood stunner challice from @Chromis
ORA Blue Challice , Echinopora from @MolaMola
and
Tyree Blue polyp monti foliosa - Dont know the member name

Thank you all, the feeling of belonging to a community is truely awesome! I hope I'll be able give the due love & care to all these new SPS :)

I grabbed a Blue Digitata that was actually six large frags in the same container (Thanks Flagg37!)
A very chunky piece of Rainbow Monti
An Ora Blue Chalice
A Frogspawn
And a couple others I gave away to new members.

Huge Indonesian Green Toadstool @Ashalye (Think I'll have to DBTC if anyone wants it)

DSC04956 (Large).JPG

Unknown Tabling Acro (possibly a Tri-Color Valida?) @iCon

DSC04957 (Large).JPG

Orange Setosa @Bruce Spiegelman

DSC04958 (Large).JPG

Neon Green Goniopora @Bruce Spiegelman

DSC04959 (Large).JPG

Green Hammer Purple Tips @Flagg37

DSC04960 (Large).JPG

Nice! So who picked up the Purple Tipped Green BTA's that I brought?

And whoever (3 people) picked up my generic "Rainbow Zoas" are in for a real treat. I probably should have entered them as bonus corals, but I had no fancy name for them like "Armageddon Rainbow zoas" or "Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Zoas".

V

Could be it. I just didn't thrI got it from @boun11 2-3 years back and its grown like a weed. I probably could have dropped the entire colony into the swap as I have two softball sized light hogs in the tank.

The base looks like it got destroyed. Was that from dipping? Was a pretty clean cut when I bagged it.

That could be a tri-color valida. I know I have that growing in my tank 2-3 years ago! Now, I have NONE!

Hah if it's tricolor valida now I have three frags of it. Someone gave me a frag "from boun but not doing well" last year.

I picked up red dragon, blue tort, pc rainbow, a green chalice, blue xenia, and unknown tabling acro. Thanks for the frags, they seem to be doing great.

Hah if it's tricolor valida now I have three frags of it. Someone gave me a frag "from boun but not doing well" last year.

I picked up red dragon, blue tort, pc rainbow, a green chalice, blue xenia, and unknown tabling acro. Thanks for the frags, they seem to be doing great.
Dang, you scored.

Jerry and I got 2 sets of Rasta, 2 set of BEBB, utter chaos, rainbow paly, mystic monti, rainbow mont, sunburst monti, purple haze monti, 2 color yuma, gonzos golden dragons (in the free for all round), hammer, purple tipped BTA, a colony of pink lemonade, and Acan.

There should be a requirement where if you brought 3 this time, and left with 10, next members only swap you get to bring 10! :D

Back