Kessil

What are You Bringing to the Frag Swap?

oh wow you just reminded me I need to start a coral ID thread, I can never remember my coral's names if my life depended on it :mad:

that being said I'll be bringing a pink sps, a pink monti, 1 or 2 lime green bird's nest thingies, some green z/p's, and some sinularia (had to google "green tree" to find that one) if I had time, I'd frag everything in my tank, which could amount to maybe a dozen frags. What I don't get into the swap I'll DBTC.

Last edited:
Green death palythoas
"Purple" death palys (that only once seen purple to me)
Purple stylophora (the branching variety not the knobby kind)
Orange ricordia/yuma
Various other mushrooms in the tank (red, green striped, etc)
Pretty Pretty Princess Sparkle Zoas
And if I get some time, my superman blastomussa merletti

nuke greens,
1 or 2 sunset montis,
lime green monti w/purple polyps,
rainbow monti,
poker star monti,
maybe a frag or two of red planets,
shu tin's green cap,

... maybe more

i'm holding one or two frags for DBTC that i won't be bringing

Last edited:
oh wow you just reminded me I need to start a coral ID thread, I can never remember my coral's names if my life depended on it :mad:

It's so good to know I'm not the only one!

I'm bringing two different birds nests, A green w/ blue polyp cup monti, green/green cup monti and a 'metor shower' cyphestra.

Wooo I'm going to be gunning for that meteor shower cyphastrea :)

I'm bringing (half are from Ahruk since she can't make it):

Red green favia
Toxic Green Hammer
Cats Eyes Zoas
Whammin Watermelons Zoas (Yellow skirt with rust orange ring)
Green florida ricordea
Green and Orange with white bubbles mushroom
Mohawk Palys

Last edited:
As I have mostly non-eligible corals to bring to the swap, @saltwatersig (Sergio), who has to work, is sponsoring me by giving me the following so I'll be bringing:
  1. frag of Tubs Blue zoas
  2. frag of pink birdsnest
  3. big frag of purple stylo
  4. green hammers (mine)
Big thanks to Sergio!

I have a bunch of dead SPS coral when my tank crashed at the beginning of the year. Would anyone have any use for it? They are still intact as in the picture, but I would prefer to break them down to remove from my rock and easier to transport.

53429039473500-vi.jpg

Yellowjello are your frogspawn actually pink or are they a light brown/tan color?

I once drove to san francisco to buy a pink yuma but when i got there the yuma was as orange as can be.

Ender, rule of pink with reef systems... most pink is bleached out/faded orange. There are exceptions to this, but for the most part it originally was an orange, montipora digitata are the biggest criminals of this. As for frogspawn, I have one that at times I could have sworn had a pinkish hue to the tips, however it was very lighting specific.

Unfortunately, since my tank is growing out after its crash, I won't be able to bring a ton of frags like I'd like to! That said, I'm bringing:
1) Rastas (zoa)
2) Bam Bam zoas (multiple frags)
3) Ring of Fire zoas
4) Green fuzzy mushroom

Yeah my tank is pretty new. I dont have any frags that i fragged myself. Only stuff i bought.

This is so exciting!!! I hope i can get some blue zoas, acans, and a frogspawn.

Back