Kessil

What Are You Bringing to the Swap???

patchin

Supporting Member
Our Members Only Swap, on Feb 8th in the Chabot Cafeteria, is coming up fast. It's time to frag your best corals to share with this awesome club. I plan to bring some historic corals like "the Coral that even Mr. Ugly Doesn't Have" and the Pulsing Sinularia that was brought to the West coast in a Coke bottle (or so the story goes), a mint green frogspawn, and a zoa or two.

What are you going to bring?? Make sure you're a supporting member so you will be eligible for the swap.

Well depending on what's still alive (damn snails somehow are able to flip frag plugs that are flat on the bottom of the tank). My pink smoothie monti had people asking for more so I'll bring some of that. I got a few oldies too like Mr.Uglies AoG zoas.

If anyone has Mr. Ugly's Red Prostrata I would be very happy to get a piece, in fact I have a rather long wishlist of things I lost from years back to start growing under the LEDs.

Here's the carnage, with a bit of white balancing since the blue lights are on so the dark colors tend to look more grey.

P1010005.JPG

Back