Jestersix

What did you learn at the Charles Delbeek meeting?

I learned that bringing my wife and leaving her in the minivan with two sleeping babies while I went to the meeting makes for a a very short meeting for me, and now I "Owe her".

I did see the pics of the grey (gray, whatever) acro and was pleased to hear him speak about the Secore project that we had all learned about back in Decembter.

The dry shipping/wet shipping techniques were interesting, though I must admit that I have never shipped a coral and honestly probably never will, though for people who do a lot of trading/selling by mail probably got a lot of good tips.

V

Norm, thanks for the explanation on damp shipping and why it works. :)

Mike, sorry for your unromantic fieldtrip. :~

Jeremy, what is AEFW? Acropora eating flat worms?

Vince, I hope your jaunt to the meeting doesn't cost you too much. :~

Thanks all for sharing the knowledge. I've learned something that I didn't know too! :)
Keep it coming!

Lyn: It's ok, I got roped into it saying it's romantic and that was the reason I had to go, I wanted to go to the meeting!

Gresham: Didn't take 1 the whole way, took 101 then hopped over to Bodega Bay then up 1. Having an overly apologetic Japanese gal in the back puking into a bag did not make it fun though.

Lyn - Acro eating flat worms, you nailed it :)

Mike, good thing. Nothing worse then getting stuck behind a RV on the 1 coming back that way. I head up there a lot, 3 - 6 times a year usually, sometimes more.

I learned that Charles has kept Lemonpeel Angels in his tanks for decades and never seemed to have a nipping problem. (Or at least not one that he noticed)

Eight said:
I learned that Charles has kept Lemonpeel Angels in his tanks for decades and never seemed to have a nipping problem. (Or at least not one that he noticed)
Neat! I really like Lemonpeel Angles. :)

Back