Reef nutrition

What happened to the Kessil tour thread?

Did I miss it? or something changed?

Everything is a bit FUBAR right now with the forum upgrade. The tour is still on, here is the information about it :

http://old.bareefers.org/home/node/15842

I don't think that specific thread made its way over here just yet. So, in the mean time there is that. No one will be checking that, its simply there for now for people to gather PM's so any responses about the tour is best placed within the new forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

We're just waiting on confirmation from our third-party service regarding the migration they provided. We're just confirming if the data is entirely incremental and non-destructive. This includes all the remaining forum threads that are currently missing from both the Events & Announcements and DBTC forums.

Damn forgot all about this, well even though I said I couldn't go, add me to the "to go" list plus guest (wife). Turns out I got the dates mixed up, the Giants game where I'll be in a field level box is Tuesday, which is funny because my throat surgery is Monday, so it's going to be a fun day at the park being happy on Vicodin and miming my frustration or adoration.

me and guest plz
Great! Already had you down from the previous event thread, and will add your guest.

Damn forgot all about this, well even though I said I couldn't go, add me to the "to go" list plus guest (wife). Turns out I got the dates mixed up, the Giants game where I'll be in a field level box is Tuesday, which is funny because my throat surgery is Monday, so it's going to be a fun day at the park being happy on Vicodin and miming my frustration or adoration.

Hope no flyballs come your way while you are hopped up in Vicodin. :D Best wishes for the surgery!

please add me to the list
Got you confirmed from the previous event thread as well, glad you are still excited about the tour!

If possible i'd like to go on this tour also.
No problem! Happy to hear you can make it!

Here is the latest list of Kessil tour participants. If your information is omitted or otherwise wrong please notify me ASAP. :)

BayReefer415 (+1)
bondolo
CookieJar
denzil
euod
FeliciaLynn
goldielocke76
JAR (+1)
lattehiatus (+1)
Layla
mattcoug (+1)
mjbrown9
Mray2660 (+1)
patrickb
pinner (+1)
Piper
RichieT
robert4025 (+1)
rtom
sfsuphysics (+1)
tr1gger (+1)
vk999
xulio

I don't think a 2.5 year old will enjoy the ins and outs of the tour, so I think I will have to bow out. I told my sister I would watch my neice thinking that the EBTT was that weekend (Denzil's fault!! ;P lol, he told me they were swapped) and that the Kessil tour was this past weekend. Since that isn't the case, and I just found out that for sure, I will be taking her Friday night, I am going to say that I will not be able to go :(

I'm sorry. It really sucks, but I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard spot right now. At least that will give me time to spiff up my place since Felicia's coming by that day, and I'd be embarassed for her to see my apartment as it is right now after seeing her lovely, clean, organized apartment... LOL <3 :)

Back