Neptune Aquatics

What is the worst nuisance you've had to deal with?

Interesting Matt. How many did you kill? I have hundreds (not even exagerating!)

Doesn't the boiling water cool very quickly when you get the syringe in the water?

V

I use Kalk Powder and mix it with just a little tap water in a small container untill it is the consistancy of elmers glue. Then I feed it to the Aptaisia with syringe.

Tumbleweed--Where did you get a syringe big enough to inject kalk paste? I tried using insulin syringes but the needle was too skinny and got clogged up right away.

Go to a drug store and buy the syringes that they use to feed medicine to babies. Or just ask at the (pharmacy) counter, they might just give you one.

I tried kalk paste before ordering more Aiptasia-X. The good thing about A-X is that it sticks to the aiptasia. The kalk paste went a bit wild on me and I had to dust it off other things before it could kill things I didn't want killed.

But I guess there are different aiptasia just like any other coral so something might work for one aiptasia strain and not for another.

Peps DID eat some of my aipts, but then they died....I can't keep peps alive in my tank for some reason.

V

Thanks Tumbleweed. Could you please pick one up for me?

Vincerama--I have the syringe used to feed babies but I want something pointy so I can inject them--Boom!

I would have to say Hair growing on my ears, I rock a bald fade and having hair on your ears longer then on your head isn't a good look.

:lol: and it'll only get worse with age Roc :D

I hate ear hair. useless!

Back