Neptune Aquatics

What kind of photographer are you?

No worrys, there should a category for shitty, noob, digital photographer that tries desperately to have one of of 100 shots that can be severely doctored with photoshop to semi decent. If not, I'll start up that category :p

Then there are the photographers who didn't answer if they were film or digital, mostly because they're actually out taking good photos that everyone else is missing.

:lol:

(Film, Digital or did not answer are the three for those that don;t want to bother reading the cool blog Art posted)

I love processing film but it's been a long time since I have and I no longer neither have the gear anymore, nor do I have access to a place to do it.

I also love digital.

Guess I like both sides of the fence but now I play ball just of the digital side.

I am in the Did Not Answer group, because I do not post my photos or talk about equipment I just take photos. This may be because I inherited a trait from my Grandpa where I take photos of everything under the sun, though it does help my mom when she is making a slide show.

nudibranch said:
I am in the Did Not Answer group, because I do not post my photos or talk about equipment I just take photos. This may be because I inherited a trait from my Grandpa where I take photos of everything under the sun, though it does help my mom when she is making a slide show.

Do you see the irony of posting that answer :lol: You should be out taking photos ;)

What do you shoot with though, film or digital?

I rarely share my photos online, but I do like talking shop with people as it's a wonderful way to learn.

I am definitely a digital person. That said, I did first get into taking pictures many years ago using a 35mm format Pentax SLR. I used to roll my own film, develop my own film, make and mount my own prints. I don't miss it really. I do have a respect for those that are into film though.
Different flavors for different people :)

But I do like trying to take good photographs! haha, it is easy to get wound up in the gear forums and things ... just like reefing. Some must have the latest controllers, pumps, et cetera. I think I am over that hump though. :D

Back