Reef nutrition

What LSF would you show people?

Thales

Past President
I you were driving someone around on Sunday to different LFS where besides Aquatic Collection and Neptune would you take them?

As bad as 6th ave is... It is a tourist destination. It is the local equivalent to the catacombs of Rome with all the same feelings of death.

Seriously though, I live in San Francisco... nothing terribly nice around here.

you should open a shop in your brand spankin new basement!
Show em how it is done :)
It is a shame we don't have a nice clean place to buy fish in SF.
Remember Nippon Goldfish (I still have livestock from them) and then Ocean Treasures(I still have livestock from them) It is too bad we can't have them back. :(

Wow this list is great! I've been putting them into Google Maps to see who I should visit after the workshop tomorrow.

Does 6th Ave really sell tattooed fish?! That's horrible. I didn't realize tattooed fish were still being sold in the US.

Aquarium Concepts and Aqua Exotic would also get my vote.

While I would never buy anything from 6th Avenue Aquarium I must say that a visit there with my
6 year old son inspired me to finally start a SW tank. He was thrilled to see SW fish up close for the first time!

David

I would also recommend Aquarium Concepts and Aqua Exotic.

While I would never buy anything from 6th Avenue Aquarium I must say that it a visit there with my
6 year old son inspired me to finally start a SW tank. He was thrilled to see SW fish up close.

david

Have you guys heard of ocean aquariums? Justin's a character. Not the safest area though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Have you guys heard of ocean aquariums? Justin's a character. Not the safest area though.

Now don't go getting all FW on us, Marc! :D

Ocean Aquariums is my favorite FW store. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy but it's worth it just to talk to Justin. I'd love to hear what Sanjay (I'm assuming it's THAT Sanjay!) would have to say about Justin's lighting systems.

Hope to stop by Reef Raft this weekend. Picking up my 50 gallon Artisan in San Jose Sunday.
Hopefully the "High Command" (aka my wife) will allow a detour on the way home!

Now don't go getting all FW on us, Marc! :D

Ocean Aquariums is my favorite FW store. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy but it's worth it just to talk to Justin. I'd love to hear what Sanjay (I'm assuming it's THAT Sanjay!) would have to say about Justin's lighting systems.
HA! Can't help it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Back