got ethical husbandry?

What the heck are you bringing to the swap?

Frags of...

Unidentified monti
33u8kf7.jpg

Purple Birdsnest
15yylfn.jpg

Birdsnest on the left
2n8ohf4.jpg

Incredible Hulk acro
ogl6j9.jpg

oh yeah there's a swap coming up isn't there? :D

I dunno, what do people want nowadays? I've gotten old and "get off my grass!!!" like, they all look like colored sticks to me

I think I need to bring some of my Pretty Pretty Princess Sparkly zoas since the ones I brought to BAYMAC sold the minute they hit the water. Definitely need to bring some candy cane coral since my I moved one of my two melon sized pieces (Steinhart might be getting a new donation too :D) and accidentally made some frags.. yeah like I need any more locations where that will grow!

Well I'm doing a water change today, so I'll find some more stuff.

Bring some ugly red prostrata and indo superman. I'm looking for my O.G. corals that I no longer have.

Sentimental value and all that.

Red polyp green monti.
Gold cloves.
Purple gorgonian.
Some interesting favia.
War & Peace coral or whatever that one was called.
and ??? [...]

Mr. Ugly said:
Bring some ugly red prostrata and indo superman. I'm looking for my O.G. corals that I no longer have.

Sentimental value and all that.
Ok, I'll bring some MURP, however not sure where the indo superman ever went. Think the only stuff I had was growing on the back acrylic of the other tank which isn't up anymore :D

Brown with tan polyp monti x 2
Light brown monti
Orange setosa
Tan undata
papaya clove polyps

Non-swap items
Stomatellas x ??? (unsure but at least one bunch for newhobby)
Kenya Tree x 3
Pulsing Xenia x 2
Macro Algae (chaeto, ulva sea lettuce, red grape, codium) [will be in one tub, take what you want in own container]

I'm bringing

Rainbow Stylo
Cristall Hearts Stylo (yellow tips blue base)
Pokerstar
Bird of Paradise
Green pocci
Tyree blue tipped Monti
Leng Sy
Rainbow Corals red stag
ORA Purple Stylo
Orange digi

Some other stuff too, I just haven't gotten around to fragging it yet.

Good thing you mentioned coloration, I don't pay attention to names much anymore since everything moved into the "I don't have room for it" category.

Nope, it's worthy of the moniker, I'll bring some brownies to the swap if you'd like :D I needs my arm twisted though, I really covet them...

I won't have many frags:
3 x Birds nest with green polyps (I think ORA, but not sure of the origin). One even has a tiny tiny piece of blue stag on it.
3 x NPS red gorgonians
1 x small jedi mind trick frag. A piece broke off when I was attaching it originally. Since then its been on a plug. well healed.

Green hammer
Green torch
AOG zoas
Mummy Eye zoas
Green people eaters
Pink and red zoas
Green fringe purple zoas
Hypnotic Clove polyps
Gold Clove polyps
Orange/green Monti digi
Green birdsnest

Non swap stuff: