Neptune Aquatics

What You Bringing to the FRAG SWAP?!

Labels printed and on the lids. Fresh batch of IO in the bucket and all ready for tomorrow.
swap_lids.jpg

My final count to the swap. (1) Acropora Sarmentosa (1) Kelly Green Pasamacora (2) Flame birdnest (2) Ponape Birdnest (2) Aussie Super Green Monti (1) Blue Hypnea Pannosa Algae. All are listed by Daniel Knop (Coral Magazine) as sustainable corals. Except Blue Hypnea as you know an algae to help support high water quality. note: I am also bringing 12 plus certified captive grown montipora free to our beginner members. Please bring your own bags.

That blue Hypnea looks awesome. Do you keep that in DT or sump?

I have three reef display aquariums. All have blue hypnea algae to support better water quality. Two aquariums have Hypnea on display and my SPS 120 gallon have the algae is in the sump. I found the two aquariums with Hypnea algae on display don't need a skimmer. I am greatful for ORA to find and market this algae. A LFS told me it's hard to ship marine plants in to this country.

I have three reef display aquariums. All have blue hypnea algae to support better water quality. Two aquariums have Hypnea on display and my SPS 120 gallon have the algae is in the sump. I found the two aquariums with Hypnea algae on display don't need a skimmer. I am greatful for ORA to find and market this algae. A LFS told me it's hard to ship marine plants in to this country.

Does any of the fish try to eat this? You gotta do a journal I want to see these in FTS!

Back