When I finally catch him, Arc Eye Hawkfish will be avail

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Feb 28, 2006.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I've been trying to catch him for 3 days now. Even with Nicholas' fish trap it's not easy. (Hey Nicholas, let me know when you're in the city, so I can return it to you.) He's sooo smart and fast. Bottom line, this guy is getting really aggressive. He hasn't eaten any shrimp or other crustaceans *yet*, but hawkfish are known to. He just "divebombs" the other fish if they venture into his territory, which, apparently, is now the whole tank (a cube-like 50). The upside is that he is incredibly cool looking and has an amazing personality. He's always giving me "the eye". He eats pretty much everything.
    Trade, sale, or? Looking for small peaceful fish or soft corals.

Zoro's coloration is darker than the first picture shows. He does have crazy blue eyes when the light hits him though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

yikes! Remind me to wait on giving you those cleaner shrimp :)

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

He hasn't eaten the peppermint shrimp or ever gone after a hermit or anything. He's just territorial. :)

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

FINALLY got him. He was NOT happy to be outsmarted, not happy at all. He's sulking in the sump now. If no one is interested, I'm going to take him back to Lucky Ocean where I got him. Poor guy. I feel badly for removing him, but already the other fishies are feeling better. The royal gramma who I haven't seen in weeks already came out to play. :)