got ethical husbandry?

Where can I find Elbow Union 1/2” x 1/2" Push Connect????

Where can I find two of these?????? I'm looked at pool supply stores, Ace Hardware, Orchard and Home Depot.. everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I ask them if they have it.

12-murlok-union-90_1.jpg

Doubt you'll find them locally, but, try at a radiant heating supply house.

Herrington may have it.

They look at you like crazy, but did you try looking where they are actually located? The reason I ask is that the employees of Home Depot usually don't know where everything, especially somewhat obscure parts, are located.

While I can't say for certain if I've seen them, I seem to remember seeing those parts where all the other tube connection parts are, usually over in the irrigation/plumbing area where they sell bulk quantities of different sized tubing.

yup gonna do that now.. I just hate mail ordering 2 tiny parts, I'd rather go to my local hardware store and pick them up.. call me old fashion :)

SoulFish said:
yup gonna do that now.. I just hate mail ordering 2 tiny parts, I'd rather go to my local hardware store and pick them up.. call me old fashion :)

I with you on that one :D

http://www.ryanherco.com/ San Jose warehouse at Brokaw and Junction near Fry's has them in their catalog. May want to call in to check if they have it in stock there. I picked up a few John Guest valves there. Just walk into Will Call in the back parking lot.

Back