Where can I find Elbow Union 1/2” x 1/2" Push Connect????

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by SoulFish, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. SoulFish

    SoulFish Guest

    Where can I find two of these?????? I'm looked at pool supply stores, Ace Hardware, Orchard and Home Depot.. everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I ask them if they have it.

  2. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    Doubt you'll find them locally, but, try at a radiant heating supply house.

    Herrington may have it.
  3. sfsuphysics

    sfsuphysics Supporting Member

    They look at you like crazy, but did you try looking where they are actually located? The reason I ask is that the employees of Home Depot usually don't know where everything, especially somewhat obscure parts, are located.

    While I can't say for certain if I've seen them, I seem to remember seeing those parts where all the other tube connection parts are, usually over in the irrigation/plumbing area where they sell bulk quantities of different sized tubing.
  4. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    HD has up to 3/8" IIRC but not 1/2"
  5. newhobby

    newhobby Guest

    Why not buy from bulkreefsupply?
  6. sfsuphysics

    sfsuphysics Supporting Member

    ahh didn't even realize he said 1/2" ... yeah they have the ones for your typical 1/4" and 3/8" tubing... probably SOL order online.
  7. SoulFish

    SoulFish Guest

    yup gonna do that now.. I just hate mail ordering 2 tiny parts, I'd rather go to my local hardware store and pick them up.. call me old fashion :)
  8. Lowe at south city have them.:)

  9. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    I with you on that one :D
  10. GreshamH

    GreshamH Guest

    1/2", really?
  11. yellojello

    yellojello Supporting Member

    http://www.ryanherco.com/ San Jose warehouse at Brokaw and Junction near Fry's has them in their catalog. May want to call in to check if they have it in stock there. I picked up a few John Guest valves there. Just walk into Will Call in the back parking lot.

Share This Page