Cali Kid Corals

Where can I purchase this?

I'm installing my RO Unit under the sink in the kitchen at the new place. The picture shows the water line attaching to the flexible tubing. The part I am looking for is a T shaped plastic piece that I can install under the flex tubing and above the metal unit. Something like this:

http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/ro-tee-push-fit

Now I know the smarta$$ answer is for me to just purchase this guy online. But I don't want to wait a week for shipping. Would a Lowes or HD or OSH have something like this?

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/mail.jpeg

That plastic T in the link is meant for 1/4" RO tubing. If I understand your post, you're looking to tee off the RO/DI input line from your cold water main under the sink, correct?

If so, you're probably looking at something more like this:
ROInstallMarkup.jpg

An Ace Hardware nearby had all the copper parts - it is one of those obsolete hardware stores where you tell the person behind the counter what you need and they fetch it for you, and luckily the staff knew what I was trying to accomplish. Most hardware stores will likely have the components you need. IIRC the blue valve right before the RO/DO input came with my RO/DI system.

Best of luck!

Ace was missing some stuff, OSH was missing some stuff, so I just went to Lowes. They had everything except the shut off valve. I have a plastic shut off valve attached to the RO unit. Think that will work?

I don't want to mess with the plumbing untiil I've got everything.

Back